Girly Day

Last night was so awesome. The amount of people who turned up is incredible. After I saw Ashton and Jasmine having a great time I decided not a get in the way of them. Me and Britt are having a Girly Day. The only thing is Britt wants Ashton to be with us. Which yes! I do have a problem with.... I haven't seen my bestfriend for 2 years and she isn't happy with just spending time with me.

I walked out into the hall way to find Ashton and Brittany fooling around and chasing eachother.

"Come on guys, Let's go" I said I also said good morning to my Parents and then we left.

"Ashton, do you really want to come shopping and have a movie night with 2 girls?" I added

"I don't mind, I like hanging out with Brittany" He answered. Oh jeez thanks Ashton, Basically I've just been told that he don't like hanging out with me..

We walked to town and went in Primark, if you don't know what Primark is like wtf? Go search it up on the Web, it's a awesome shop. Then Top shop and the Macca's

"Let's go home" Said Brittany whilst biting her lip at Ashton. She is still the same.....

So we walked home....

"Abi, order a pizza" Shouted Brittany from the kitchen. I picked up the phone and dialed Domino's and then we waited for it to come.

We watched American Pie, Mean Girls and 16 Love. Then we ate pizza.

Ashton and Brittany were hugging and snuggling under the soft quilt.

They were at one side of the sofa and I was at the other. The awkwardness was getting to much so I decided to go bed. I hugged Brittany and said night to Ashton.

So much for this girly day? I got left out over everything. I don't know why it hurts so much.

Maybe.....

Maybe.... No..... I can't be.....I'm...... Falling for Ashton and I know it........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No.. This can't be happening... Abi can't fall for Ashton.... Ahhh who am I kidding? Of course she can...

But does Ashton like her back...

Keep reading to find out? All will be revealed in the next chapter. I'm sorry this chapter was short and rubbish, I just want to write the next chapter! it's going to be amazing

Love you all

-Eden