Early Start

We decided that it would do Ashton good to go to school with me. Sort of take his mind off things. My mum wasn't trying to get rid of him, she did offer to let him stay home. I want Ashton to feel as much love as possible.

I gave Ashton the school uniform, which of course is the worst uniform ever. For girls it is a green skirt to just below the knees with a white blouse and a purple cardigan. Oh and did I forget about the chunky black leather strap shoes. I don't know who would like the girls uniform. The boys uniform is kind of cute. Black shorts to just below the knees, a white blouse completed with a purple and green tie. You are only aloud to wear you own coats when you're coming in or out of school. Our school isn't posh or private just our head teacher wants everyone to think that.

Ashton looks cute in his school uniform, he kind of suits it. I got my mum to drop us off at school today. I got my new timetable on the last day of school but as Ashton wasn't with us. I took him to the front office and the woman gave him his timetable. We compared what we got.

Period 1- English

Period 2- Art

Period 3- Information Technology

And then home time....

We both had the exact same....

I could hear sniggering all down the hall way...