Bye Bye

Abi P.O.V

I was sitting on the edge of Ashton's bed when he pulled me in. His lips we getting closer and closer to mine. Before I could blink he had pulled me ontop of him. He kept on kissing me. He kissed my neck once and then he left a trail of small soft kisses leading from my neck to my tummy.

I love the way he finds away to make me happy out of nowhere.

He had my picked up and against the wall. He was kissing me hard. It was so good.

we were back on the bed kissing and turning over.

We both layed back and looked into eachothers eyes.

Ashton P.O.V

I love her so much. I don't want to ever leave her. I need to tell her that it will never work out. I know it will hurt her.

I just remember seeing her looking cute when she was sat on the end of my bed. I had to pull her in. She was on top of me and i wanted to do stuff with her so bad. I love how she makes those little noices when I left a trail of kisses on her.

I picked her up with her legs around my waist. I was kissing her. She is perfect. Perfect to me..

______________________________________

Dinner came and I knew the time had come. The time we needed to tell my parents that we are in love.

"Mum, Dad, me and Ashton are in love" I said.

"You can't be, Yous have only known eachother for 2 months"

_______________________________________

Hope your liking the story so far.

There is a massive shock to come in the story, stay updated.....

Love you all, don't forget to leave a nice comment.

-Eden