Goodbye Baby

As I woke up I rolled over to see the face of Ashton. His perfect eyes glimmerd in the morning sun that peaked through the curtains. I can see the nervousness in is eyes.

"It's okay baby, you will be fine" I comforted him. He must be so scared, I know how he feels.... Well I don't but I get it... He was sent to the other side of the world to live with a family he never knew for 4 months and then whilst he was away his mum died and his father committed suicide on the other side of the world  and he falls in love with someone that he will probably never see again because he has to go live with another family on the other side of Britain..... Yeah shitty much!

We got in the car and drove from London to Cornwall. Me and Ashton talked all the way there. There was a horrible tenderness in the air, and by saying the wrong words the whole thing coul scard and cut. it was almost delicate, soft, Deep?

As we arrived I looked out the window at a family of 3... A woman probably in her middle 30's wearing a black dress and little shiny red shoes. There was also a man also probably in his middle 30's and he was wearing a suit with a red tie... In all honesty I think there is a theme going on here? No wait how could I be so stupid, they probably work together. And then there was a child, probably 4 or 5 and wearing the cutest little pink polka-dot summer  dress and a daisy chain in her brown hair... They were obviously judging Ashton! I could see the way they looked at him asif to whisper to eachother "Darling, I think this is a bad idea"

"Hello, you must be Ashton, I'm Amanda, this is my husband Bryan and this is our daughter Daisy" The woman spoke.

Ashton nodded and looked at my mum.. He looks petrified. I ran up to Ashton and gave him the biggest hug possible.

"I love you, mum you can't do this to Ashton, can't he live with us, PLEASE!!" I screamed as I held onto Ashton and started to cry.

Ashton looked at my mum. fishing for the answer.

"I'm sorry but I just can't do that, we will be back to see you on a week"  She answered.

I kissed Ashton and whispered in hos ear. " Don't worry baby, I will be back for you" I kissed him once more and then they pulled him into the house.

"I HATE YOU! YOU'RE THE WORST PARENTS EVER" I screamed as years rolled down my cheeks, but not just one, a continuous flow.

"Hunny, It's Ok" Said my dad

"YOU'RE NOT MY PARENTS" I shouted as I got in the car and slamming the car door.

The whole car journey home was silent. You could almost cut the tension with a knife..

--------------------------------------------------------

If you're a true 5SOS fan, you will get the last line.

OMG, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!! WHAT HAS ABI'S MUM DONEEEEE????

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER,

I love you all

- Eden