When I told someone

So I told someone the day right after CPS found out about it and I was staying at my aunt's house. I went to school with my mom. When I got to school my best friend (not at the time) could tell something was off because I was so close to crying. It was like all of my nightmares came. true. I know that I already saw her as my best friend. So I kept telling people about my sister not about me. She was the first one I told about my old suicidal thoughts, my nightmares, what happened, and my depression. She was the first one I told everything to. She understood that if I missed school that is was something to do with CPS. The day right after I told her she went to California. I felt alone like I couldn't tell anyone about what happened. After two weeks she can back and I caught here up on what happened while she was gone. She asked me if he went to prison and I said no. I think he should though. May 3, 2018 I went over to her house and Her, her sister and I just talked. I feel less alone when I told her because she didn't act like I was week or I wanted this to happen to me. She understood what was going on and she is still supporting me to this day. I was thinking about telling my best friend at the time which just happened to be my neighbor about my problem but I never got the chance because she was alway talking about her boyfriend. She never let me speak so I never got to tell her untell after we fought about how she alway talked about him and that was about a good 5 to 6 months after I told my best friend because my best friend actually let me complain about what ever I need to unlike my neighbor. Plus my best friend is a single Pringle so I don't have to worry about her leaving me for a guy. Sisters before misters.
_______________________________________

-BONNY
- 8/30/18