THE FIRST FULL DAY

So the first full day was a Tuesday. So I woke up and my mom arrived shortly after that. I got ready quickly and go in the car. When I got to school I didn't want to talk to anyone about it because if I did I thought that I would tell them that I was a part of it too. The only person I told was the one and only... My Best Friend. At first I thought that she would not believe me or that she wouldn't be my friend anymore. I didn't really care what people said when i cry at school. I would always were people saying things like "she wants to rape you" and that made me remember EVERYTHING. It almost made me cry again. I just went though the rest of the day not caring about what was going on at home. Near the end of the day my best friend pulled my to the back of the line. Which  was unusual for her because she was always in the front. I ask her what she wants a little annoyed. She asked what happens yesterday because when I got into class this morning I told her I'd tell her later but I for got about it. So I told her everything. I thought when I told her she would tell EVERYONE. She didn't though she told me that she couldn't imagine what I have in through. I went tutoring after school and when it was over I couldn't stop crying.
_______________________________________

-BONNY
-9/2/18