Ch.2

"ICE CREAM YOU SCREAM GIMME DAT GIMME DAT ICE CREAM!" Chen sings a song as we enter the ice cream shop (REVELUVS?!).

"CHEN SHUT UP BEFORE WE TURN AROUND!" Chanyeol whisper-yells at Chen.

"Sorry...SORRY SOR- OOF" Luhan slapped his mouth over Chen's mouth before he could finish singing the lyrics (sorry sorry super junior ELF WHERE YOU ATT-)

Chanyeol, Luhan, and Chen walk to the counter and order their ice cream. They all ordered extra large because they're p-partly MATURE MEN!

The 3 partly mature men say at a table by the window with their extra large ice creams, after a few seconds of everyone thinking to themselves Chanyeol let out a loud sigh.

"Chanyeol is something wrong?" Luhan asked with a obviously concerned look on his face.

"I-it's just I've been thinking... I think kyungsoo is gaining interest in someone else."  Chanyeol Said worriedly.

"What makes you think that?" Luhan asked putting down his spoon giving his full attention to Chanyeol.

"It's just when he came over today he uh.. showed me some videos then he got a notification on his phone and nervously said it's his mom and left. But it didn't really sound like he was telling the truth.." Chanyeol explained feeling upset at the fact That the person he trusted the most is possibly lying to him.

"Yeol I think you should talk to him about it I mean that's the obvious thing to do?" Said Luhan.

"In my opinion you should do what he's doing to you, make him feel like your hiding something maybe it will get him either to tell you what's wrong and the truth, or get him to spend more time with you." Said Chen as he was stuffing his face with ice cream.

"CHEN THATS GENIUS!" Luhan and Chanyeol yelled at the same time.

"Hmph-"

Chen's face was all smudged with ice cream and Luhan looked at him with a disgusted look on his face.

"Ergh- Chen lets get your face washed." Luhan stood up and walked with Chen to the bathroom. Which left Chanyeol alone.

Someone else came into the ice cream shop but Chanyeol ignored it and kept eating. He didn't really think of it much until someone sat on the chair in front of him.

He had brown hair that you could barely see because of the black cap he wore with a black mask covering his face.

"What's a handsome guy like you doing sitting alone in a ice cream shop? Sorry I got curious~" Said the man in the mask.

"Im here with 2 other friends they're just in the bathroom." Said Chanyeol not really paying attention.

"Ah so your not alone! May I have your name?" Asked the guy.

"Chanyeol, Pa-" Chanyeol stopped talking when he saw the man pull his mask down. "B-Baekhyun..?"

"Ah so your a fa-" Baekhyun stopped talking when he recognized Chanyeol's face. "P-Park Chanyeol?"

"I need to go." Chanyeol stood up and walked to the bathroom to get Chen and Luhan.

"Chanyeol wait!"

Unfortunately for Baekhyun Chanyeol was already dragging his two friends by the ear out the door.

"YAH WHATS WRONG?!" Chen yelled slapping Chanyeols hand.

"I think it's time I explain to you my history with Baekhyun..." Said Chanyeol fidgeting.

"What?! HISTORY?!"

_____

CLIFFHANGER XD please vote!! I need motivation :P