Ch.14

Chanyeol couldn't sleep that night. He just kept thinking about what would happen if Baekhyun's company didn't accept Baekhyun his relationship and make Baekhyun chose between them. Chanyeol wanted Baekhyun to be happy but he didn't want to lose Baekhyun. Chanyeol knew music was what made Baekhyun happy and he didn't want to be the reason he lets go of working for his dream entertainment company and probably lose a lot of fans, all because of him.

Chanyeol stares at the ceiling until his thoughts get interrupted by the sound coming from his phone.
___
Baekhyun: Come cuddle?

Chanyeol: Baek it's 1am

Baekhyun: fine I'll come

Chanyeol: Noooo I didn't say I wasn't gonna come I'm coming!

Baekhyun: :)
__

Chanyeol wears a hoodie to cover his shirtless body and sweatpants and drove to Baekhyun's house. He texted Baekhyun telling him he's waiting outside when he arrived and not even 30 seconds later Baekhyun opens the door looking tired yet still smiling.

"Didn't think you'd really come."

"Why would I lie to you baby?" Smirked Chanyeol.

Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol into a long sweet kiss.

"Baekhyun we're outside what if people saw that?" Panicked Chanyeol.

"Well I don't care! Let them see us. I'm coming out today anyway." Said Baekhyun.

Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's hand and threw him on his bed and jumped next to him. Chanyeol automatically wraps his arms around the smaller.

"Baekhyunie~"

"Yes?"

"Today when you come out to your company please don't worry about me."  Said Chanyeol sadly.

"Chanyeol...Of course if I have to pick between you and my company I'd pick you...you know that right?"

"Baekhyun..I know being an idol is your dream and it makes you happy and-"

"Chanyeol. You make me happier." Said Baekhyun before yawning.

"Ok...I trust you. Goodnight." Chanyeol Said before removing his hoodie.

"Goodnight!" Said Baekhyun cutely before falling deep asleep.

Chanyeol smiles at the sight of Baekhyun sleeping peacefully.

He even looks cute when he's asleep.. thought Chanyeol.

Chanyeol wraps his arms around the smaller's waist before pulling him closer to his body.

Baekhyun nuzzles his face into Chanyeol's chest whispering "so warm." to himself.

Chanyeol smiles at Baekhyun's cuteness and later falls asleep himself still hugging Baekhyun.

They woke up that morning in the same position. Baekhyun's face close to Chanyeol's bare chest and Chanyeol's arms wrapped around Baekhyun's small body.

Chanyeol hears a ringing sound coming from Baekhyun's phone realizing seconds later that it was the sound of Baekhyun's alarm. Chanyeol thought that meant he should wake Baekhyun up. Chanyeol gets out of bed and stretches his arms and shaking Baekhyun's body trying to wake him up. Baekhyun wouldn't get up so Chanyeol comes up with an idea.

He starts kissing Baekhyun's face and whispering "get up." after every kiss. After maybe a minute Baekhyun grab's Chanyeol's face and kisses his lips.

"I was awake after you stopped shaking me I just didn't want you to stop kissing me." smiled Baekhyun.

"I should've known." Laughed Chanyeol.

Chanyeol checks twitter on his phone because he noticed he got a lot more notifications than he usually does. Chanyeol's expression went from happy and relaxed to worried and panicked.

"What is it?" Asked Baekhyun worriedly.

"Baek...they caught us." Said Chanyeol.

"What do you mean?"

(Insert photo of Chanbaek kissing)

@/kpopfeverrr Baekhyun has a boyfriend I see? Exposed!

"I was gonna come out today anyway it doesn't make a difference." Said Baekhyun.

Right at that moment Baekhyun got a call from SM entertainment

"Hello?"

"Hello Baekhyun, we saw the news. Is it true?"

"I was going to talk to you about it today but I guess some stalker caught me getting too excited last night."

"Are you ok with confirming this?"

"Well are you ok with me coming out?"

"We'd prefer if this didn't happen entirely. But we're not monsters. We understand that your human too."

"Thank you."

"But understand that you might lose a lot of fans after this."

"I'm aware but I don't care. I love him."

"Bye Baekhyun."

Baekhyun hung up the phone and smiled.

"Guess I got to keep my job and the love of my life." Smiled Baekhyun

•••
I'm currently writing two other fanfics I'm much more proud of :) posting the first one once this one is nearly finished !