Ch.16

Chanyeol drops off Baekhyun at the concert venue and Chanyeol decides to hang out with Luhan and Chen then pick up Baekhyun when he calls him. Chanyeol, Chen, and Luhan met up at a cafe and they discussed their current relationships.

"So I bumped into Sehun again and he thought I was cute and asked for my number! So obviously I gave it to him and we've been meeting up during his free time and I really like him." Explained Luhan.

"If he's spending his free time with you then I think he likes you too. I mean he uses his freetime doing things he wants he's not being forced to hang out with you. I think you should confess." Said Chen.

"I think so too."

"Aww ok I'll tell him next time we meet.." Said Luhan. "Hey what about you Chen."

Chen pointed at the male worker behind the counter.

"I've been coming here often just to see him, and he asked for my number so we started hanging out." Explained Chen.

"Oooh Nice." Luhan and Chanyeol pat Chen in the back.

Baekhyun entered the building with a smile on his face. But then people who worked with Baekhyun gave him weird looks. Baekhyun started feeling uncomfortable so he ran to one of his best friends, Jongin.

"J-Jongin why are people giving me weird looks?" Asked Baekhyun worried.

"They...don't think you should be in the company anymore...because you like guys." Jongin sighed.

"H-Huh?"

"Yeah...one of your backup dancers even quit. Hi I'm Kyungsoo your new backup dancer." Baekhyun shook the hand of the man who approached Jongin and Baekhyun over hearing their conversation. Baekhyun recognized him as the guy in the park with Chanyeol when they just started seeing each other again.

"This guy's also my boyfriend." Jongin wrapped his arm around Kyungsoo's waist.

Baekhyun laughed at the cuteness of the couple. "You two look so cute together."

"Thank you.." Jongin and Kyungsoo said at the same time but tones completely different.

"We better get started shouldn't we? Jongin can you take charge? No one's gonna listen to me..." Baekhyun Said sadly.

"Ok Baek.." Kyungsoo pat Baekhyun's back trying to comfort him.

This guy would make such an amazing friend...

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE ON THE STAGE!"

Luhan left their little hang out first because he had a date with Sehun, and Chen left later because he also had a date.

I miss him already...

Chanyeol debated on whether he could call Baekhyun or not there was still a hour left of rehearsal but damn it Chanyeol missed him. After debating with himself for a couple minutes sitting in his car, Baekhyun calls Chanyeol and Chanyeol answers immediately.

"W-Where Are you?"

After rehearsing Jongin's complicated choreography they take a break and Baekhyun immediately rushes to the bathroom. After Baekhyun did his business he was pushed to the wall and he shut his eyes.

"Hey cutie."

"What do you want?" Baekhyun asks annoyed.

"You."

"No. Who are you?"  Baekhyun asks.

"So Baekhyun's gay huh? That's great for me."

"Yes and I'm taken so bye." Baekhyun tried shoving him away but he just gets thrown back into the wall.

"Oh no. Your staying here."  The man starts kissing Baekhyun's neck and Baekhyun struggles to escape.

There's only one thing to do.

Baekhyun kicks the man where it hurts most and runs away.

"REHEARSALS ARE OVER! YOU CAN LEAVE! GOOD JOB" Baekhyun grabs his stuff and rushes out the building and calls Chanyeol.

"W-Where are you?"

edit: i said next chapter was gonna be the last. haha no jk I lied.

I wanted to end this fic soon because I wasn't proud of it but I thinK I can fix it :,) 

also my new chanbaek fic "My Best Friend" is coming soon ksksksks