Ch.5

Baekhyun's POV

When we arrive I get out of the car first and open the door for Sehun, I hold my hand out to help him out of the car and he grabs it and pulls himself up.

"I haven't been here in ages!" Said Sehun excitedly.

"Why are you so excited?" I asked confused.

"NOSTAGLIA BITCH!" Shouted Sehun.

I cover his mouth quickly feeling worried that one of the kids here heard him.

"Watch your fucking language Sehun there's damn kids!" I whispered to Sehun.

"Says you." Said Sehun sticking his tounge out at me.

"Fudge you."

"Fudge you too Hyung."

Sehun and I enter the zoo laughing after getting our tickets. There's mainly kids with their parents here so we didn't bump into any crazy fans, plus we're popular but not the most popular so we weren't the idols that literally everyone in Korea knew but we do meet fans whenever we go out.

"Look at the monkeys woww!" Said a man sticking his face on the glass.

"Stop it Chen you'll get kicked out!" Said another voice.

"Kicked out for what?" Said the man at the glass.

"I don't know stupidity perhaps?!"

"Both of you stop! Chen, Luhan's right you look dumb move right now!"

"Such a mom tsk-"

"What-"

"Nothing!"

I laugh at the three friends cute argument but one of them sounds awfully familiar.

I look up still smiling while Sehun was observing the Monkeys and my smile fades.

"H-Hey Chanyeol" I said nervously.

"Baekhyun." He responds.

"L-Look can we talk?"

"NO YOU CAN'T TALK TO HIM YOU angelic beautiful ASS! YOU HURT HIM AND BOY-"

"Enough Chen... it's fine." Said Chanyeol

Chanyeol walks with me to the nearby zoo cafe and we both sit down at a random table.

We look each other in the eyes and I burst into tears. Chanyeol looks confused to why I'm crying when I was the one who hurt him.

"C-Chanyeol I didn't want to hurt you like that." I started off saying wiping my tears.

"But you did."

"N-No you don't understand..."

"Make me understand I'm listening."

"Yes I rejected you. And I did do many things wrong but I did not talk behind your back. Jinyoung drove me to meet you and his girlfriend was with him because they were going on a park date too. They must've sat nearby because his girlfriend being the gossip she is told everyone about it. I found this out after you blocked me on every platform there is and left our school. Youngjae Yugyeom and Jinyoung avoiding you was after they heard what happened. I didn't tell them what happened or ask them to. But I was stupid not to stand up for you. And Chanyeol...I didn't want to reject you, in that way especially. I liked you too but..I was scared ok. Scared of that cruel judgmental world out there. What if people hated me for being gay- I was so stupid. You've been so nice to me and accepting and you did so much for me. I wish I appriciated it..."

"Look Baekhyun I'm sorry. But I'm doing fine now ok? None of that matters to me anymore. I just thought while being a celebrity you were still a jerk and I would rather not be around jerks. But now it's all cleared up, I get it. And it's been years of course I moved on it was just a tiny part of my past. But thank you for clearing it up I no longer see you as a jerk but as a talented idol I once knew. Goodbye Byun." Said Chanyeol standing up and walking back to his friends leaving the zoo.

What did I think! Of course he moved on it's been years! Did I think that there would be a chance for us to be together? Did I want to be with him? No no no! He moved on so did I.

"Who was that care to explain?" Asked Sehun crossing his arms.

"Uhhhm-"

"Tell me in the car."

____

IS CHANYEOL REALLYY OVER BAEKHYUN OOOOH! DOES BAEKHYUN REALLY STILL LIKE CHANYEOL? Hohoho we'll find out soon :p