maybe glowing isnt all that bad

-DP-

The Fenton's packed up a few items into the Spector speeder and slipped on some heavy winter coats and gloves before they turned their attention back to Phantom.

The young ghost was sprawled out over the bedded experiment table sound asleep. Maddie almost felt bad for having to wake him up. She took off her glove and placed her hand on his forehead to see if his fever had gotten any better… or worse. Maddie frowned when she realized that his fever had stayed the same, which wasn't a good thing but it wasn't necessarily a bad thing either. Phantom whined slightly before slowly opening his eyes, green orbs met purple ones for a split second before he sat up and gave Maddie a questioning look.

"Is it time to leave?" Danny squeaked.

Maddie nodded and helped the wobbly ghost to his feet- considering Danny was starting to feel slightly dizzy again- and began to slowly help him to the Spector speeder. Just as they began walking a bright swirling clock like portal popped up in front of them, it was so bright that the occupants of the room had to shield their eyes from the blinding light. Finally the flash of light ended and a floating figure in a long body engulfing purple cloak appeared.

"GHOST!" Jack cried as he charged up an ectogun.

"Wait don't!" Phantom shouted as he shot forward and smacked the gun out of jack's hands. Jack and Maddie looked at phantom with surprise and confusion; they had about a billion question's slowly forming in their heads. Phantom griped the side of the nearest table for support, his head throbbing and drums pounding in his ears, suddenly wishing that he hadn't of moved that quickly. Maddie watched as Phantom winced and repositioned himself to face the new Spector.

"Hey Clocky." Danny said. His voice was still slightly squeaky but Maddie noticed the high tone was beginning to deepen.

"I'm sorry to pop in unexpectedly Daniel, but I need to talk to you." The new ghost- Who Maddie noted was named Clocky- Stated in a monotone voice.

Maddie watch with worry as a frightened look formed on Phantoms face.

"Did…" Phantom began hesitantly.

"No Daniel he's still under lock and key." Clocky stated.

Phantom huffed in relief, "Thanks Clockwork."

"You're welcome," clockwork said with a nod. "But I still need to talk to you about your current state." Clockwork repeated.

"His state?" Maddie asked with disbelief. "How do you even know what's wrong with him?"

"Yeah," Jack snapped agreeing with his wife. "You can't just supernaturally appear out of nowhere and know what the heck is going on!"

Jazz dragged her hand down the side of her face 'Only Dad would use the word supernaturally.' She thought in embarrassment. She glanced over at Danny, who at the time was looking at his parents with raised eyebrows, before he sent an apologetic glance in clockwork's direction.

"He kinda knows everything about everything." Phantom specified as he rubbed the back of his neck. Maddie and Jack looked at him with shock, quickly forgetting their thoughts.

"Phantom," Maddie began with confusion "It's impossible for someone to know 'everything'."

Clockwork and Danny shared a look before they glanced back at the two ghost hunters.

"Well this is going to be hard to explain." Phantom muttered.

-DP-

"So you're the ghost of time?" Maddie asked with skepticism after listening to the ghost's explanations.