Maybe glowing isn't all that bad

Sorry about the long wait!

-DP-

The humans stood there dumbly as they watched all hell break lose between Phantom and Clockwork. The moment that Danny's brain had finally processed the fact that the reporters were there, IN HIS HOUSE, WITHOUT WARNING! He had immediately jumped the gun and started spewing what seemed like gibberish to the Time Ghost, and Phantoms lisp wasn't helping things either. Clockwork responded to the yelling with a calm voice, using the same langue. It seemed like the older ghost was trying to defuse the situation.

Lance sent a confused glance towards Maddie and Jack.

"What's going on?" He whispered. "What are they saying?"

"Uh," Maddie paused trying to figure out how to best word her answer. "I don't think Phantoms all that happy you're here…."

Lance raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Is that seriously what they're arguing about?" He whispered back.

"I don't know for sure, I don't speak ghost Mr. Thunder, but that's my best guess." Maddie replied hoping that the reporter wouldn't be to insulted.

"Hey Madd's," Jack interrupted, "Maybe this is a good time to test out the updated version of the ghost gabber?"

Queue dramatic eye roll, Maddie hated that infernal thing. They could never get it to work! All it did was repeat whatever the ghost, and annoyingly enough their son, would say and add "Fear me" to the end of it.

"No I don't think that's a very good idea honey. It's still got too many bugs that need to be worked out."

Jazz vividly relaxed at that statement, mumbling an almost silent "Thank God" under her breath.

Lance wanted to know what a 'ghost gabber' was, but when he saw the two female Fenton's reaction to the mentioned device he figured it was probably in his best interest that he didn't know.

Finally Phantom let out a annoyed huff of defeat, it seemed like Clockwork had won the argument out. The time ghost turned his attention to the humans.

"I apologize for that, but do you mind waiting for us upstairs. Daniel and I need to finish having a talk…"

Maddie took in Clockworks less than neutral expression and Phantom's scowl and immediately decided that it was probably a good Idea to give them some room….

-DP-

Danny let out a sigh of relief as he watched his family members and Lance's crew head back up stairs. Leavening only him and a slightly irritated Clockwork behind.

Danny shot his ghostly mentor another death glare, but his look softened when he glanced at the scorch marks and holes on Clockworks back. He busily sucked on his new teeth. Clockwork had been right about them healing up fast. It only took 15min and now the bleeding had stopped and he was talking normally… Well….for the most part anyway. His mouth would still give off a lisp or whistle on occasion.

"You should let me look at your back." Danny stated, his forehead creasing with worry.

Clockwork half smiled and ran his hand threw Danny's white locks.

"I appreciate the concern, but I'm just fine."

Danny frowned and raised a knowing eyebrow, before grabbing clockworks hand and gently yanking him forward. The time ghost let out a slight hiss of pain.

"You know I may just be an ordinary being who can't see into the future, but I'm not stupid… I've been burned by anti-ectoplasm before. I know it burns strait through the clothes and the first layer of skin." Danny said as he watched clockwork's red orbs avoid his gaze. "Let me bandage you up. There's a first aid kit tucked away underneath the computer desk down here. I've had plenty of practice with it…"