I Can't Think of Good Titles

Hope you guys and gals are enjoying the book. I'm just happy that people are reading it honestly. But I hope you like the stuff I put at the top of the chapters. I "work" very hard to find them. (That was sarcasm if you couldn't tell). Well if you like my story comment so I can make it better. Your comments fuel me to write more.

Johnathan's POV

I close my journal and put it on my bookshelf that had a decent amount of books on it. I like to read but I've read just about all of them twice and my parents are always too busy to get me new ones.

Before I head out to go babysit I head over to my bathroom, that's connected to my room, to make sure my hair is all nice and neat. After about five minutes I grab my car keys and head to our three car garage.

I get into my electric blue f-type Jaugaur. (eletric blue is the color) I like the car because it's a good color and and has a good engine. I got it for my 16th birthday which was in December last year.

On the drive over to my babysitting job I noticed that the houses got a lot smaller as I got closer to their house. I almost missed the road I was supposed to turn onto but thankfully I had my GPS setting turned on.

The street had small but cute houses on both sides of the street. Although on the right side, more towards the middle there was a sign that read "Community Greenhouse Garden". There were a few people in the garden picking vegetables and other things from the plants.

A few children played basketball in the middle of the street but moved once they saw me. I waved a little at the children as I passed and a few of them waved back. I wish my neighborhood was this friendly.

I approached the end of the street and pulled into their driveway.

(Since I suck at describing here's a picture)

Even though the house was small it had a nice charm to it

As I walked up to the door, I could tell that a lot of effort had been done planting all the small leafy plants that we're aranged around the front of the house.

I knocked on the front door and a few seconds later a small boy with orange curly hair stood at the door motioning for me to come in.

I walk in and I'm immediately in the living room. Dark oak wood floors spanned for what looked like the whole house. The walls were a dull white and dark trim surrounded the ceiling and the edges of the floor. The room sort of had an apple cinnamon fragrance to it as well.

"So you're the kid I'm babysitting then? Didn't think I would ever babysit a teen. What's your name anyway?" I say with a tinge of sarcasm.

The kid pulls out a small notepad, scribbles something on it and shows it to me.

'I'm Sherwin'

"Not to be rude, but are you really mute?"

He scribbles something and shows it to me again.

'No, but I don't talk to a lot of people except for my mother'

I think to myself, at least he'll be quiet and not outrageously loud. Plus he should be able to take care of himself.

When I return to reality I see that the Sherwin kid is gone. I start looking around the house and surprisingly it was bigger than I originally thought. I guess looks can be deceiving.

I look all over the first floor and don't find him anywhere. I go upstairs and see that the hallway is actually open to the downstairs. I could see downstairs from up there almost like a mini balcony.

I open the only closed door to see a light orange colored bedroom with Sherwin sitting at his desk drawing something.

I walk over to him and look over his shoulder to see him drawing a little heart with small black arms, big eyes floating around a well drawn self portrait of himself.

I point to the little heart and ask, "What's with the heart?"

I swear that Sherwin jumped a foot out of his seat when I asked him.