Chapter 1

(^^ worn with a white t shirt and shorts along with white converse)

(hair style)

I walked down the school hallways to my locker. I saw Richie, the kid I'm forced to call my brother, and his friends walking out the door. I got to my locker and opened it. I grabbed my back pack and quickly fixed my hair. See I happen to look a lot like Richie, I have curly black hair that goes down a little past my shoulders. I have brown eyes and I'm 5'6 and I'm 13. I swung my bag around my shoulders and ran out of the building. I saw Richie and his friends all standing by their bikes talking.

"HEY ASSHOLE!" I shouted running up to them. 

They all spun around and looked at me.

"You got everything?" Richie asked.

"Hell yeah, lets go home before Bowers and his gang comes along." I said grabbing my bike. 

I saw all of the boys but Richie eyeing me.

"Right, I'm Lily. Richie's better looking doupleganger." I said with a smirk.

"I-I'm B-b-b-bill." One kid stuttered out.

"I'm Stan." A kid with curly hair and a jewish cap said with a smile. 

"I'm Eddie." A kid that actually looked really cute said with a smile.

I blushed a little. I saw Richie looking off in the distance so I looked where he was to see Betty Rimpsom's mom there.

"What do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" Stan asked.

"I start my training." Richie said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes.

"What training Eddie asked.

"Street Fighter." I said with a groan.

"Is that how you want to spend your summer, stuck in an arcade?" Eddie asked.

"Better that inside your mother. Oh!" Richie yelling high fiving me.

"What if we go to the quarry?" Stan asked.

"Guys, we can g-go to the barrens right?" Bill asked.

"Does she really expect to see her coming out of the school?" Richie asked.

"I don't know." Stan said shrugging.

"It's as if Betty Ripsom's been hiding at home for the last few weeks." Eddie said.

"Do you think they'll find her?" I asked looking to the guys.

"Sure. In a ditch. All decomposed, covered in worms and maggots smelling like Eddie's mom's underwear." Richie said.

"Shut up!?" Eddie screamed.

"That's nasty Rich." I said making a face.

"She's not dead. She's m-m-m-missing." Bill stuttered out.

"Sorry Bill, she's missing." Richie said looking down.

The guys started walking so I just followed them.

"You know the barrens aren't all that bad. Who doesn't love splashing around in shitty water?" I asked.

I felt something pull me back. I yelped as I fell over taking Stan and Richie with me.

"Nice frisbee, flamer." One of Henry's friends said snatching Stan's cap that had fallen.

"Give it back!" Stan shouted trying to grab it.

"Fuckin' losers."

The guy threw it onto the bus coming by.  One of the guys came up and burped in Eddie's face. And Henry walked by Bill making sure to bump into him. I got up and brushed myself off.

"You s-s-s-suck, Bowers." Bill stuttered out. 

"Shut up Bill." Eddie whispered. 

I ran up to join them along with Stan and Richie. Henry spun around and glared at Bill. 

"You s-s-s-s-s-say something b-b-b-b-Billy?" Henry asked mocking Bill.

I glared at him.

"Go fuck your dad and leave us alone." I said sternly.

"The only one fucking anyone is you slut." Henry said shoving me.

"Keep talking, I always yawn when I'm interested." I said folding my arms.

"You..." Henry started.

"Save your breath Bowers, you'll need it to blow your dad." I said shoving him aside.

"Let's go boys." I said glaring at Henry. 

He glared at me as we walked passed him.

"You'll regret that Tozier." Henry yelled.

"Sorry, didn't get that. I don't speak idiot." I yelled.

"That was amazing." Eddie said smiling at me.

"What can I saw, being a trashmouth has it's perks." I said nudging Richie.

We walked over to the trash cans and the guys all dumped their school stuff in. I did the same and put my backpack back on. 

"Best feeling ever." Eddie said.

"Yeah? Try tickling your pickle for the first time." Richie said.

I rolled my eyes and smacked him upside the head.

"So the b-barrens tomorrow r-right?" Bill asked looking at all of us.

"We'll be there." Stan said nodding.

"Lily?" Bill asked.

"You want me to come too?" I asked.

Bill nodded and I looked to Richie.

"Finally freedom from the arcade and your dumb ass, I'm in." I said with a smile.

Bill nodded and Richie and I biked home.