Chapter 2

I woke up to Richie pounding on my door.

"Get up Lily, we're leaving soon." Richie yelled.

"Fine." I said sitting up.

I yawned and got up. I walked to my closet and picked out an outfit. 

I quickly got dressed and did my hair

I quickly got dressed and did my hair. I brushed my teeth and ran downstairs. I slipped on my converse and ran out the door.

"Could you be any slower?" Richie asked getting on his bike.

"That's what she said." I said with a smirk.

Richie rolled his eyes and I laughed running in the backyard to grab my bike. I came back to the front yard and got on my bike.

"Alright I don't know the way so you're leading." I said going down the driveway.

Richie got in front of me and we biked up to Eddie's place. I saw Bill dumping his bike by the front door. Richie and I did the same and we walked inside. They all ran for the kitchen so I followed.

"Take everything but the delicious deals, guys. My mom loves them." Eddie said as Richie stuffed his back pack with food.

"Hey first you said the barrens and now you're saying the sewer. I mean, what if we get caught?" Eddie asked looking to Bill.

"You keep yelling like that we will." I said helping Richie pick out food.

"We won't get caught Eds. The sewers are the p-public works. We're the public aren't we?" Bill asked shrugging.

Richie walked to a different part of the kitchen behind Eddie and opened the cubord.

"Eddie, are these your birth control pills?" Richie asked with a smirk stepping aside to reveal shelves of pills.

"Yes, I'm saving them for your sister." Eddie said walking over to Richie.

My eyes went wide and my mouth hung open.

"This is private stuff." Eddie said closing the cubord.

I looked to Richie who shared the same expression as me. Eddie turn around and looked to me.