Chapter 7

(Outfit minus the bag and hat)

(Hair)

I sat down next to Eddie and Richie. We were all in a circle and Beverly was telling us about the dream she had while she was floating. 

"I can only remember parts. But I thought it was dead, that's what it felt like." Beverly said.

"W-what were we all doing there?" Bill asked.

"I just remember how we felt. I was scared and worried, I don't think I could ever forget that. I saw us, all of us together, back in the system. We were older, our parents ages." Beverly said. 

Bill grabbed something from the grass and stood up.

"Swear it. S-swear if it isn't dead, that if it ever comes back, we will too." Bill said.

We all stood up. Bill cut his hand with the shard of glass, then Richie's, then mine, then Eddie's, then Mike's, Stan's, then Ben's, then Beverly's. Eddie's watch beeped. and we all held hands in one big circle, after a second we all let go.

"I hate you." Stan said.

We all started laughing. Stan walked away. Eddie hugged Bill and then looked to me. He kissed me and I kissed him. 

"Get a room!" Richie yelled.

I laughed and pulled away. I hugged Bev and Bill.

"I'll see you at home Richie." I said taking Eddie's hand.

We walked off, for we have a date to get to.