Chapter 5

(Outfit and hair)

I sat down next to Richie and Eddie

I sat down next to Richie and Eddie. I was still a little uncomfortable being around Eddie still, but I'm gonna have to get over it at some point. Bill put the disk in the projector and a map of Derry's sewer systems showed up on the garage wall.

"Look, that's where G-g-g-g-Georgie disappeared. There's the iron works and the black spot. Everywhere it happens, it's all connected by the sewers and t-they all meet up at the.." Bill said.

"The well house Ben said cutting Bill off.

"You mean the house on Neibolt Street?" Stan asked.

"You mean the creepy ass house where all the druggies and hobos like to sleep?" Richie asked.

I saw Eddie quickly take his inhaler. 

"I hate that place. I always feel like it's watching me." Beverly said.

"That's where I saw it, that's where I saw the clown." Eddie said shakily. 

"T-t-t-t-t-tha-tha-that's here it lives." Bill said.

Eddie took his inhaler again. 

"I can't imagine anything ever wanting to live there." Bill said.

"Can we stop talking about this? I can barely breathe, this is summer, we're kids, I can't fucking breathe, I'm gonna have a asthma attack. I'm not doing this!" Eddie yelled ripping the map off the wall.

"What the hell, put the map back." Bill said.

Eddie shook his head and the projector changed slides. I started to panic. I changed to pictures of Georgie and Bill and his parents one picture after another. My breathing got quicker.

"Richie, where's my inhaler?" I asked looking to him.

He dug through his bag and tossed me it. I quickly took it. 

"What's going on?" Bill asked.

"Make it stop Bill." I said.

It landed on a picture of Bill, Georgie, and their parents although the mom's hair was over her face. It started zooming in on Georgie.