Chapter 6

(Outfit and hair)

(Outfit and hair)

It's been a month since the whole fight and clown thing. It's actually left us alone, well it's left Richie and I alone, I don't know about the others. I'm currently biking up to Eddie's house. Long shot, I know. But I need to see him, I miss him. I arrived at his house and dumped my bike in his front yard. I walked up to the door and knocked. The door opened and Eddie appeared.

"Who is it?" Mrs.K asked.

"Uh just a package, I'll get it mommy." He said closing the door behind him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked looking to me.

I was about to answer when something grabbed me. Eddie's eyes widened. I was held up by my wrist. I looked to see it has me. I started to punch his hand and try to kick him

"What are you looking for Eddie?" It asked with a laugh. 

"Let her go!" Eddie yelled.

I grabbed a pocket knife from my boot and cut it's hand. It let me go and I grabbed Eddie'd hand and ran for it. I turned to look and saw it smiling grimly at us as we ran. I turned back to Eddie. 

"God I hate that mother fucker." I said turning to look back.

It was gone. I stopped running and Eddie did the same.

"Where'd it go?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said out of breath.

We started walking back to Eddie's house. Once we got there Eddie dragged me inside.

"Eddie? What's she doing here?" Mrs. K asked glaring at me.

The phone rang and Eddie ran to get it.

"I thought I told you to stay away from my Eddie." She said.

"News flash, I don't care." I said folding my arms.

"Okay, I'll be there." Eddie said into the phone.

He hung up and grabbed his fanny pack.

"An just where do you think you're going off to?" Mrs. K asked walking towards Eddie and I.