Chapter 4

I was very hesitant to walk into my room after last night but I walked in anyway. I had slept on Richie's floor last night. I walked in and saw no sign of Eddie or the clown. I changed into clothes and did my hair.

 I changed into clothes and did my hair

(Minus the choker)

I walked out of my room and outside

I walked out of my room and outside. I grabbed my bike and waited for Richie. He eventually came out and we left meeting up with the rest of the losers halfway there. Eddie's currently complaining about germs while Stan argues with him. It was a long ride to Beverly's I'll just say that. I saw Beverly as I dumped my bike down next to Eddie's. 

"You're here. Come on I need to show you something." Beverly said sternly.

"What is it?" Eddie asked.

"More than what e saw at the quarry?" Richie asked.

"Shut up, just shut up Richie!" I yelled.

"My dad would kill me if he found out I let boys in the house." She said.

"R-Richie s-s-stay here." Bill said getting off his bike.

"Woah, woah, woah, what if her dad comes back?" Richie asked throwing his hands up.

"Do what you always do, start talking." Stan said as he walked up the steps to her apartment.

"It is a gift." Richie shouted.

I scoffed. We followed Beverly inside and to her bathroom. We got to a hallway with a door at the end. 

"In there." Beverly said.

"What is it?" Stan asked.

"You'll see." Beverly said.

"Great bringing us to the bathroom. You know 89% of the worse accidents occur in the bathroom and kitchen. And that's where all the bacteria and fungi are and it's not a very sanitary place." Eddie said as we walked towards the door.

Bill opened the door and my eyes widened.

"I knew it." Eddie said in a shaky voice. 

"You see it?" Beverly asked.