Chapter 4

"Nggg...." Jimin murmured sleepyly.

His closing eyes started to open and immediately squinted it to adjust with the light above him.

"Hey."someone greeted beside him.

He knew the soft voice belong to Hana ahjumma.

"Ahjumma..." Jimin tried to get up and looked around, "I'm in my room? Why didn't I remember took off the train?" he asked confused.

Hana smiled wide, "It's because of Jungkook"

Jimin stopped scratching his head, "Jungkook?" he asked not sure. Right, he was sleeping on the train.....

"NO!!" Jimin groaned clearly remembering the event. "Is Jungkook furious with me? Or did he -"

"SSttt Jimin" Hana helped Jimin to laid again on the bed, "Don't be panic. Jungkook wasn't angry with you, he even carried you home." Hana smiled teasingly at him, "He said that he didn't want to disturb your sleeping! Aigoo~ I never thought that my son can be a gentleman" Hana praised while putting both of hands in front of her chest, daydreaming.

Different from Jimin who was stupefied horribly imagining Jungkook carried him home, "He will hate me more" he whispered.

"Who does hate you, Jimin?"Hana suddenly turned her head to him.

"No, no one, ahjumma." Jimin avoid Hana eyes with pretending to tidy his blanket.

"Alright, ahjumma will go down preparing dinner. You'll have to join later, okay?"
Jimin just smiled to replied ahjumma.

After the door had been closed, Jimin sighed, "Can't you not relate yourself to Jungkook, Jimin-ah?" Jimin remorsed , "My God... I don't dare to meet Jungkook at dinner"

While lying on the bed, he thought thousands of reasons not to join dinner to night.

"I'll just pretend sleeping" he beamed, "Right, I'll keep staying in the -"

TOK TOK

" -room." He said annoyed. For godshake, he just arranged his planning but someone had called him.

"Wait a minute, ahjumma" Jimin got up from his bed.

"Come out, you troublesome" replied a voice behind the door.

Jimin who was changing his shirt, hasten his action. He could have guessed whose voice that sound so cold.

CKLEK

"I've came out" Jimin replied annoyed. He looked up glaring at Jungkook's handsome but arrogant face.

Jungkook's eyebrow lift listening to Jimin's clipped tone, "Have you never been taught to be grateful? You'd troubled me, you know" he replied sarcastically.

Jimin scoffed, "Thanks"

Jungkook crossed his hand then glanced at Jimin from head to toe. "Eomma asked me to call you because she had cooked 'special' sup -" Jungkook said 'special' word mockingly, " -for Jimin who was sick"

Jimin restrained the pain from Jungkook's word not to appear on his face, "I'll go downstair." He said flatly.

Jungkook moved his mouth. Whether it's just his own sentiment or not, but Jungkook seem to be evaluating Jimin's face.

'Actually,what was this boy thinking?' Jimin asked mentally.

"We'll go downstair" Jungkook turned around and Jimin followed behind him.

In the dining room, everyone had gathered, included Jimin's father who went home early after be informed about Jimin's sickness.

"Jimin" Jungmoo immediately stood up approaching Jimin, "Are you okay? Hana called me and said that Jungkook carried you home? Did something happen at school?" Jungmoo asked insistently, guiding him toward dining table.