Chapter 25

I just left wattpad for a while and then BAAM Wattpad has new appereance😅

“Park Jimin.”

DEG

Jimin’s body froze on the spot.

The wrinkle fingers fix the glasses on the tip of his nose, “Your grade is so disappointing in this semester. What’ve you been studying? Do you know that we’ll have drop out system for students who has low grades?” his lecture stared sharply at Jimin’s hunch posture.

“Do you want to be kicked out from Nursery major?” the sharp words immediately made Jimin lifted his head up and shook his head frantically.

“No sir, I just….”

I’m just so stupid that I couldn’t understand any single thing that he heard on the class.

His lecture sighed tiredly, “Listen…. At the end of this semester, there will be internship assignment to various places, take this opportunity to pursue your grades. If your superior give you a high scores to your internship, maybe I can help you to enter next semester, but if you don’t…. say goodbye to your college, Jimin.” the lectureer’s voice sounded firm, eventhough there was a trace of sadness in it.

In fact, he didn’t have a heart to kick out his own students. Moreover Jimin wasn’t a troublemaker in campus. Many students have more complicated problem far more than Jimin in their attitude. But no one from the troublemakers  have this kind of low grades.

So that’s why the Dean sacrificed his lunch break to advice Jimin so that he was safe from the drop out rule Kyunghee had.

“I’m just to dumb, sir.” Jimin confessed desperately, “As hard as I study, it’s like I’ll never can do it right. Even to memorize CPR (Cardiopulminary resuscitation), I can’t do it!”

The Dean arched his brow –staring at Jimin sharper than ever, “You have done everything you could? Are you sure?”

“Yes! I even studied hard every night!” Jimin stated.

“Hm…” the lecturer leaned his back on the chair as he gazed at Jimin, “So…do you love everything that you’ve done?” he asked.

“W-what?”

“Do you like them? Liking the lesson you’ve read every night, liking the major you have right now?” the lecturer repeated his question and stared hard at Jimin, “Tell me, what’s your purpose choosing Nursery Major, Jimin?”

Jimin got silent.

“See? You can’t tell? How could you get high grade if you always study hard every night but in the force state. Remember Jimin –there’s nothing that can hinder your dream if you really mean it! but this? You even can’t answer my question.” The dean’s statement closed their conversation.

++++

“What do I want in Nursery major?” Jimin muttered after visiting the dean room. His limp steps echoed in the silent corridor, the sharp words of his Dean kept repeating on his mind.

“Why can I come this far?” Jimin said as the picture of how Jungkook tried to pursue him entering Nursery major appeared on his mind. “Ah~ him…” Jimin suddenly understood now. He was weak when dealing with Jungkook so that he obeyed immediately when Jungkook chose the major for him.

“Arghh! But I still don’t want get drop out! I must do something, yes that’s right!” Jimin was burning with spirit as he balled his palm on the air, his steps strided fastly towards his next class.

++++

“Jimin, when will you pick up the balls? Those had been scattered on the tennis floor! Don’t you pity the tennis player who should pick the ball first to play? Hey,do you hear me?!”