Chapter 14

Jimin studied so hard for his final exam. Beside studying without knowing the time, Jungkook also helped even for a short time.

One night.

Just one night for Yuuki –Jungkook’s younger brother to hated Jimin even more.

Don’t asked Jimin what was his fault because after he woke up, his hands was the one who being held by Jungkook, not the other way around.

But did Yuuki want to listen his explanation? No. And why did Jungkook joined his brother to glared menacingly at him? Jimin really felt so dizzy facing that Jeon siblings.

And better than thinking about Jungkook or Yuuki, Jimin chose to spend his free time to study. For his ambition, Jimin knew that he needed studying extra hard in order achieve standart grade of nutrisionist department.

All of his effort were not in vain, Jimin’s score went up eventhough he couldn’t have entered the top 10 in 2nd grade. But he was quite satisfied to be able to go up to grade 3 with Kangin eventhough they had been threatened not to be in the same class.

“I can change to class D?”

“That’s right.” The homeroom teacher of class F nodded while giving a letter about the grade level of each class from the lowest grade F to class A, the highest class.

“Your score is very satisfying, so you can move from F class if you want it.” his homeroom teacher’s offer was so tempting, but –seeing Taehyung’s sad face next to him, Jimin didn’t have a heart to break Taehyung’s heart.

“No need, sir. I like being in class F.”

“Eh? Are you sure Jimin?” his teacher asked disbelievingly with Taehyung’s surprised face.

“I’m sure.” Jimin nodded firmly, his eyes wandering far away, “Wherever your class are, it isn’t a measure of someone’s value.” He said bravely, “Right, Taehyung?”

The question made Taehyung gasp, but soon his eyes melt, staring at Jimin deeper than before,”You’re right.”

Jimin grinned, happy seeing that his bestfriend was cheerful again.

“Alright, if that’s what you want.”

His homeroom teacher gave Jimin’s school grade result and wrote his name in class 3-F list students.

++++

But…

Wherever the class, the 3rd grade was the final grade of high school which drained the brain of the stdents. Class A, B, and C were the class of the smart students who started to prepare entering a prestigious university.

While most of the D and E class chose the university that provide certain skills to work later. Mean while class F?

“Just working in the supermarket, I’ve been grateful enough” said one of the girl who was busy combing her hair during recess time.

“Right –if that is me, I’ll just work as factory worker, why we have to study if no Universities that want to accept stupid people like us?”

His other friends commented agreely “Yes,that’s right”

At the front seat, Jimin could heard all of their discussion, but he didn’t want to commment anything, “You better studying, Jimin. Fighting!” he muttered and then opened science questioners on the table.

“Hey!” Taehyung’s appereance was surprising Jimin who was going to study.

“Where have you been?”asked Jimin confusedly, “Did you go to canteen without inviting me?” Jimin’s speech made Taehyung chuckled.