Chapter 24

Sorry for the late post. Actually, I want to update at Valentine Day, but I couldnt finish it on time. So yeah.... here's the update

Jimin, you should eat more, I purposedly spare the best Korean meat for you.”

“Aw, you’re so considerate leadernim~”

“Right, our new couples are so intimate.”

Hoseok laughed as he scratched his head and acting shy, meanwhile Jimin had felt numb –he gave up to Hoseok’s play a long time ago.

“You own me much for all of these, sunbae.” Jimin whispered when everyone had turned their focuss to their dinner.

Hosoek offered his dimple sweet smile and got closer to Jimin’s ear, “You’ll cry joyfully and worship under my feet for gratitude later, so shut up.”

“Why did you say –“ As Jimin spoke his argument, his eyes saw Jungkook and Sera’s figure who walked outside the room, just the two of them.

“They don’t join the dinner…” Jimin’s voice sounded so heartbroken, but his heart was far more heartbroken.

Hoseok was chewing his meat, following Jimin’s gaze to the outside room, “Hm, it’s a good chance!” he wiped his lips and then pulled Jimin out of the room.

“Where will we go? Senior!” Jimin’s shriek mixed with the teasing shout from club members filled the room as they left.

When they were outside the door, Jimin finally understood where was Hoseok’s direction.

“NO!” Jimin tried to pull his arm from Hoseok’s grip, “We can’t purposely act just in front of them both.” He gestured to Jungkook and Sera that was sitting on the bench near the field.

“No Jimin, we’ll just….”

Hoseok’s pace stopped right behind  the bushes not far from where Jungkook and Sera sat.

“W’ll eavesdrop on their conversation.” Hoseok said his idea proudly.

Jimin stared at his senior doubtfully, “What for? I don’t want to eavesdrop others private conversation….”

Jimin was about to get up from their position and leaving Hoseok kneeling on the ground, but the latter boy who had expected Jimin’s move, hurriedly pulled back Jimin’s arm with force. Too much force…

BRUK

“AW!” Both of Jimin and Hoseok’s shriek mixed together.

The sound of their fall and chorus of pained groan were heard to the bench where Jungkook and Sera was sitting.

“Did you hear that, Jungkook?”Sera whispered –alert while glancing towards the bushes –where Hoseok and Jimin were hiding.

Jungkook turned around, his eyes narrowed curiously, “Someone was there.” He immediately stood up, walked quickly towards the bushes behind them, then….

SREKK

“Aw! It’s all your fault, idiot senior!”

“Why did you have to run off? Our mission isn’t complete yet!”

Jimin and Hoseok just kept arguing without realizing that in front of them, there stood Jungkook and Sera who caught them red-handed.

“Uppss.” Sera covered her mouth in disbelief, “We’re disturbing them, Jungkook.” Sera’s word finally stopped their heated argument and made Ji-Hope looked at the newcomers.

“Huuuaaaaa….” Immediately, Hoseok and Jimin jumped out from the ground and stood awkwardly.

“It isn’t what it look like.” Jimin hurriedly explained –his eyes didn’t left Jungkook’s eyes that stared expressionlessly at them.