Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Louis let out an audible sigh as he entered Lottie's room, two mugs of tea in his hands, a groan emitted from the bed, a large purple cover thrown over his very hungover younger sister. "Lottie... You feeling any better?" He asked softly, walking towards her bed, stepping over the many obstacles in her room. Thrown teddy bears that are years old, stilettos, shoes, pieces of clothing, make-up, the list was endless.

"Go away." Lottie replied, burying her head further into the covers as Louis lightly sat on her bed, placing the two cups of tea on her nightstand before his hand rubbed her back. Or where he believed her back to be.

"Come on, Lotts." Louis spoke, eyes focused on her lithe form before him. Lottie shook her head, eyes clenching together as a pout crossed her lips.

"No, I don't get why you're being so nice... I was such a dick last night." She whispered, confused. The guilt weighing down a bit on her heart, how she acted towards her brother, of whom she loved dearly, was just... Disgraceful and disrespectful. She hated how she was to him, he didn't deserve the crap she gave him last night, she knew that he wanted the other girls to follow the ideals of their religion and beliefs rather than be more...

"I'm not objecting to that, but you're my sister... Here, I have some tea." Louis replied, Lottie sighed, pushing the covers up to reveal her make-up stained face, eyeliner and eyeshadow smudged across her eyes and her lipstick paling. Louis chuckled softly, handing her the tea of which she gladly accepted, relishing in the warm beverage.

"I'm sorry." Lottie finally stated, a small silence filled the room as Louis took a sip of his tea, smiling softly at Lottie, who frowned, looking down at her cover. "I know you want what's best with the girls, I just... I don't know what I was thinking." She uttered, eyes remaining downcast on the cover as Louis pushed himself further onto the bed, crossing his legs and fully facing Lottie.

"You wanted to show them that I'm not as good as they think I am." He whispered, lifting her chin so their eyes met, a kind and simple gesture that at the same time brought a small essence of comfort to Lottie. She nodded, biting her lip. Louis took another sip of his tea, showing Lottie he was finished.

"Well... Yeah. I mean, they always see me for all the bad things I do and they see you for all the good. I'm just a failure in their eyes." She whispered, her face turning back to the cover, but Louis' hand kept it firmly looking up at him, their eyes keeping contact. His thumb rubbed back and forth gently, reassuringly.

"No you're not, you just need to show them the good side of you rather than the raunchy, drunk, annoying side." Lottie giggled softly, rolling her eyes and Louis smirked, taking his hand back as they both sipped on their tea, smiling softly. A comfortable understanding came between them during a small silence, both understanding the other even though hardly anything had been spoken.

"I'll... I'm going to try and calm down." Lottie finally concluded, Louis smiled proudly at her and her realisation, pressing a light kiss on her forehead, his phone vibrating in his pocket. He bit his lip lightly, fighting to hold back a blush.

"And I'll act more like an idiot." He quipped, Lottie rolled her eyes, hitting his side as he bounced back and walked towards the door.

"I love you, Lou." Lottie whispered, Louis chuckled and nodded, opening the door.

"I love you, Lotts." He replied before closing it and walking down the hallway, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

---------

Harry grinned down at his phone, going through the texts he and Louis had been sending to one another ever since that night before. Well earlier that morning. He couldn't get his mind off of Louis. Even if he was seen as Forbidden Fruit. The boy always caused Harry's mind to gravitate to him, how his perfect sky blue eyes glimmered in the lighting of the dining room and how amazed he was as he stared at the fish. The light blush across his cheeks that only complimented his face even more so. Harry shook his head, closing his eyes as he leant further into Niall's bed, the snores of his best friends beside him keeping him awake. I shouldn't be thinking about Louis in this way. He's a Tomlinson... And a guy at that! My parents will kill me, they'd beat me if they knew I even had sex before marriage but... To know that I'm falling for both a blood-relative of a traitor to this family and a man. They'd obliterate me. Harry thought, sighing softly, his eyes fluttering open as images of Louis flashed across his mind. Butterflies fluttered in his stomach as his hand traced his lips. How soft and supple his lips were, how when they met each other a small shock would dash through his body, exciting him immensely. Harry gulped, finger still tracing his lips as he looked down at his phone, going through the messages once more.