Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen 

What the... What is that? 

I felt something climb onto my bed, a groan leaving my lips . Why now? I just want to sleep! "Lou-Lou..." Lottie whispered into my ear, my eyes flying open as I glared at her, a playful giggle leaving her lips. "Come on! You said you would tell me, now tell me!!!" She shouted in glee. My hand flew to her mouth, to stop her from speaking anymore. She cannot say that outloud. People will grow suspicious if they walked past and heard that. No, calm down Louis. You're just being a bit paranod. Lottie's muffled words sounded as she tried to speak with my hand across her mouth. I chuckled softly, before squealing as her tongue spread across my palm. Snapping my hand back to my side, I pouted jokingly at her as she giggled. Rolling into the empty space beside me, she lied down, pushing back her long blond hair so our eyes could meet. "What was yesterday about?" She whispered gently and a blush crossed my cheeks as memories flashed across my mind. Harry. 

"... Promise not to laugh or tell?" I asked softly and she nodded eagerly, my mind flinching at the same words Caroline asked me a while back. Before she too revealed her love for Harry. I opened my arms and Lottie swiftly cuddled up into them as I sighed, trying to relax the fluttering butterflies in my stomach over the fact that another will know. My sister will know about how I have fallen for Harry Styles. Another person will know, meaning that there's more of a chance that... We'll be found out. 

"Louis? Are you okay?" Lottie asked in concern, her eyes turnign up to meet mine as I gulped and nodded lightly. She smiled softly, her hand cupping my cheek in comfort, I leant into the touch and a giggle escaped her lips. "Okay, tell me... Please?" She asked and I chuckled, nodding. Calm down, Tomlinson. Just relax. She'll accept it. 

"I... I've fallen in love with this guy..." I began, hesitantly, my nerves taking the best of me as I stuttered lightly. Lottie smiled greatly, clapping her hands in happiness. My heart hammered at thought that my family will know. Well specifically Lottie will know. Lottie will know and... What will happen? Will she tell the others? No, she wouldn't. She's my sister. She always keeps my secrets as I do with hers. "But, we're supposed to hate each other." I continued and Lottie froze, I could feel the intense gaze on me as I stared up at the ceiling. 

"Why? Don't you love each other? Shouldn't that be all that matters?" She asked, her voice weary as countless possibilities rush through her mind. If only she knew that the worst was the truth. I nodded and bit my lips, fighting over to continue or not as my body and mind tore at itself. I should tell her, she's my sister. But then again, she's my sister. And he's our rival. "Louis, please." She whispered and I can never say no when she pleads in that small, worried voice. 

"I love him with all my heart. I don't think I could ever go a few days without him by my side, whether it be for five minutes or the whole day. He makes me feel complete, like I am the only person in the world that matters. Every time we see each other, my heart seems to only beat for him, like they were meant to beat together. In the perfect harmony. He's perfect and yet... It's as if it's forbidden. Hell, it is." Lottie gasped and pushed herself up, staring down at me when my eyes finally built up enough courage to flicker to hers. Recognition and shock in them. She glanced over to the door and pushed herself up, my heart battering my chest as she reached for the doorknob. She can't leave me like this. After I've admitted my feelings for him. For Harry. Harry. Harry flashed through my mind as my heart warmthened, yet the situation before me tried to cast it away. I need to focu on Lottie. Pushing myself up, I stared at her as she bit her lip feverently, hand still holding the doorknob. Seconds passed as silence and tension filled the room, neither of us moving as we remained. Frozen in place. Unsure as to what to do. Would she leave me like this?