09

First of all sorry for the update after 5629720 years...
I know it's bad but do vote and comment!!
❤💜❤💜

____________________

The priests of the temple were generous enough to help Namjoon and Jungkook. They freshened up and were also offered some new clothes by the priests from the donations given by the people. Kook shamelessly accepted everything meanwhile Joon was reluctant to change his clothes.

"Don't tell me these clothes are from Tae...." Kook asked staring at the same dirty clothes that Joon wore.

"No they aren't." Joon sighed.

"Then change them dude! You smell like a pig."

"First of all its hyung to you and second of all I can't accept these donated clothes. They can be used by someone who actually needs them unlike me, whose clothes are just fine." Joon ended his explanation with his adorable smile.

Now Kook was in a dilemma...

Wether he should smack some sense into the man?

Or

Should he just smile at his honesty and innocence?

So naturally Kook took the middle path.....

Which was to smack Joon with a kiss on his cheeks..

Very smart Kook!
Very smart!!

"Umm... What was that for?" Namjoon asked all shocked.

"It was for your thoughts for others. You are so cute-" Kook extended his hands to pinch Joon.

"Don't even think of pinching my cheeks...." and he retracted them.

"Whatever...." Kook pouted.

However his pout invited Joon to pinch his cheeks.

"YAAHH! STOB IT!!" Kook flinched rubbing his cheeks.

"OKAY!"!Namjoon replied but before Kook could do anything-

"STOP RUNNING YOU MORON!"

"CATCH ME YOU SHITHEAD!!" Namjoon raced towards the car.

That was there last break before they started running like maniacs.

_______________________

Jeon would not sit quiet and everyone was aware of it. Jimin was all alone in Busan handling everything so naturally everyone  would have to communicate with him. This made him the easiest target for all the madness.  Even though Park's loved their son, they never supported the "whole Jungkook running away" act.

"Tae I swear Joon left last night I-" there was a knock at the door.

"Master Jimin, Mr.Jeon has come to meet you." the servant informed.

Jimin immediately disconnected the call and gulped. He then looked at the watch. It was still 12 o'clock and his parents weren't home so naturally he was confused.

Why was this man here? And more importantly why was he here when his parents weren't home??

Before anything he switched the recorder in his phone on and walked down to entertain the devil. Walking down the stairs he found the man calmly sitting on the beige couch sipping the tea elegantly. From nowhere did he look like a parent whose kid has been abducted.