Chapter 35

From LKT,

The sign up season to enter LKT has closed. Thank you for supporting LKT.

The below is written by Lauren Kutterfly:

Hey readers!!! So, I'm really happy right now! 10K reads so far! Gosh, I didn't know that A Forbidden Family will be so popular! Anyhow, I'm making my first real life book called My Life as a Writer. I'm actually aiming for this one to get published. Please keep supporting me! Thanks!

Random Rant For My Book:

So guys, I've been recently receiving comments like,"Your story isn't realistic!" and "It'll be good if it was better." I didn't want to reply the same answer about 100 times so I have decided to put an end to it by doing this rant. The answer to "Your story isn't realistic!" is I DON'T CARE. Some people out there have imagination and dreams. What do you mean by 'realistic' anyways? You're saying that to me yet you're the one who watched AOT. Is AOT realistic? I mean, teenagers fighting giant naked people? Yeah right. So drop that argument already. It's useless. My book has the same concept as AOT.

Moving on to the next criticism,"It'll be good if it was better." Actually, I don't even take this comment as offensive. I mean, I don't even know what to do with it! Should I feel offended and sad about it? Or should I feel happy that someone is trying to improve my work? I chose neither above and went with the third option. I IGNORED it. Look, your comment is the same as saying,"If there is light outside, then the sun is out." It doesn't affect or help me in anyway.

I just want you guys out there reading this to know that my life wasn't all sunshine and rainbows. I went through many difficulties to get here. And I don't want anyone to comment their sympathy for me. I already know someone is, but don't. I don't want people to feel bad for me. I'm really happy now because so many of you are supporting me. My team is the most amazing team I can ask for. I have left the past behind and restarted. So, if anyone is to comment 'It'll be good if it was better' or 'Your story isn't realistic' or some other crap like that. Here's your final answer. I DON'T FUCKING CARE.

To my supporters and fans, thank you. I mean it. All of you changed my life. One day, when this book gets published for real(yeah right Lauren! Your book is too crappy to be published! See what I did there?:), I'll mention every single one of you and make sure you guys get the frame with me. You all deserve it. If you don't believe me, I'll tell you all this. If it weren't for you guys, this book and me would of never existed. I was so close to suicide once because someone commented something(I won't say what it is) that insulted me and my ego. But then there's my friends, team, and supporters. You all made me stick to this world longer. I'm glad that you guys are still reading this. Thank you. Really.

I'm really happy that you guys are here, supporting me and cheering me on. To those haters out there, thanks for reading. I got more reads. Gotta face the bright side of things right? Anyhow, on with the story! Enough about my crappy life!

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 35

We ended up heading inside the HQ and settling down in the Meeting Room.

"So," Erwin said and crossed his arms, his eyes practically boring holes into Katrina's head. "Explanations."

Katrina gulped in fear and started her story nervously,"I-I have no idea what happened. I was just getting lunch ready and suddenly... a portal opened up beneath me. I didn't have time to think about what to do before I fell in and ended up here." She swallowed. "I swear that's all."

"Are you sure it wasn't you who opened the portal?" Erwin pressed. "You're a Normato you know."

Katrina looked down and shook her head.