Chapter 2

Dedicated to [Tsunade|
http://aminoapps.com/p/11aire] and
[❣️sasuke or Indra❣️
|http://aminoapps.com/p/wbpujz] for being the first two to read and like within the first hour of publishing on the Naruto Amino.
Thank you so much
。゚('ω')゚。
Btw this is like a filler but will have an affect on the story.

I think I might update every other day, alright? Alright.

-Yoshizumi-chan

The whole timeline was so fucked up from there on out.

Kusoka found a nice shop after she couldn't feel the warmth of everyone's chakra. She didn't know how she could feel them but she did and it was rather useful in avoiding them.

Kusoka grabbed and tried on some clothes and undergarments at the shop. Luckily, thanks to the power of Masashi Kishimoto, periods didn't exist, just getting pregnant did. Kusoka thanked whatever higher power there was for that blessing.

Kusoka bought two outfits and two pairs of undergarments from the shop, one meant for hotter weather, with a tank top and shorts, and one for colder weather with a short sleeved shirt, pants and a jacket. She bought another pair of shoes as well, when the ones that were almost completely worn finally needed to retire.

When Kusoka was done she had about 15,000 left from the Hokage but she had another 7,000 from her own allowance. She was rather well-off.

(A/N: Hey, I'm just using a calculator for yen and USD [united states dollars] but if anything's wrong please let me know)

Another shop was a salon but it also had another part for beauty products, dyes, makeups, and everything you can think of was in the shop. Kusoka always wanted to have red hair so she was about to buy some dye.

Kusoka was so fucking lucky—

"There's a sale for hair dying today, only 2,231 yen"

So Kusoka came out about an hour later with red hair that was just a bit brighter than Kushina's and she still had about 20,000 yen left.

Kusoka blindly made it back to Naruto, or rather her apartment, by feel. It was 11:45 so she could go to the Hokage's office in a bit. She rummaged around the apartment in search of anything of value and a bag to carry her things in.

Kusoka did, eventually, find a bag and folded the clothes into the backpack with a few kunai, a spool of wire, and two explosive tags in the leg pouch that fit snugly on her right leg. A hunting knife, which Naruto had for some reason but never used, was tucked into her pants . Those were the only weapons she was willing to take with her, and wire wasn't really a weapon.

The clock chimed 12:00 and Kusoka headed to the Hokage's office for her new ID. She didn't know if her new appearance would be a problem with the picture on the ID but she didn't think that the Hokage had a current picture of her.

Two knocks and a "Come in" later Kusoka walked in, "Kusoka-chan, hello there"

"I hope it's okay I changed my hair color" Kusoka said softly.

"Perfectly fine, I needed a picture to complete your ID anyway" Sarutobi was so understanding. Kusoka was sad he was probably going to die during the Chunin exams. A picture of the girl was taken and edited into the ID.

"Where do you think you're going to go, Kusoka-chan?"

"I dunno" she shrugged, "what's the safest place? Or the most peaceful one?"