Chapter 3

Sue me but I'm goin' with ItaNaru. Don't like it, don't read it.
Thank you.

Anyways, I might have a down where I can't think of anything and so I will take an extra day.

But! I will make sure to update before midnight that day.

This was being posted on the Naruto Amino at Yoshizumi-chan but I stopped posting on there till I finish it on here.

Ps, I was in 25th place in #isekai! Then I got dropped to 55th :/

Also, how do you get higher on the list? Can someone let me know?

-Yoshizumi-chan

But the trouble was still a while away and a small village was still three days away, so Kusoka thought she'd be safe there.

She repeated the Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner-Rest cycle that she had made every day until she finally reached the village at around lunch on the third day. She was greeted with smiles by the locals. They were very nice and Kusoka thought of settling down there but she was still in the Land of Fire and rather not be too close to all of the trouble.

Kusoka found a nice inn and met a nice girl with pale blue eyes and brown hair there.

"Kusoka, huh? Well, I'm Tammie, pleasure to meet'cha" she smiled.

"The pleasure is mine, Tammie-san" Kusoka bowed her head.

"Just Tammie, you wanna room—" a scream echoed from outside, more screams and cries following it.

Tammie walked towards the door, "What in the—" two men busted the door of the inn open, knocking Tammie to the ground and grabbing both Tammie and Kusoka. The girl's body reacted with Naruto's ninja moves, swiftly punching the man that tried to grab her in the stomach.

"Kuh—!" the man spat blood and a terrified face was painted on Kusoka's face before the other man went to attack the red head. He swung his sword down but Kusoka managed to duck and block with a kunai in her pocket.

"Don't fight back you brat!" He snarled and sung down again. Kusoka leaned back and was caught by the man she punched in the stomach.

"Go back to the square, I'll take the other girl" the man who kept swing the sword at Kusoka ordered. He might be the leader or the leader's right hand man.

The men reached the square with a knocked out Tammie and a still-struggling Kusoka in their arms.

"Stop-stop struggling y-you little—!" Kusoka hit him in his family jewels, or rather his family garbage now that he tried to hurt the villagers.

'He shouldn't be in the gene pool anymore, he'll pass on his bad genes' Kusoka growled in her head before being punched in the face.

"Carl, c'mon" the villagers were rounded up in the square and Carl, the man holding Kusoka threw her into the group. She was thrown into a man with a large straw hat that covered his face and a large black cloak who caught her. Her heart thumped as she realized who it was but she didn't move, only saying a small "thanks" and rubbing her cheek.