Chapter 7

1.4k reads!! Thanks so much guys! Shoutout to Liveandbreatheanime. I got'chu my dude.

Kusoka didn't know if she should tell Itachi or not but she was already practically giving her life to Itachi anyway, so what was the harm?

Well, Kusoka could just say she can see the future or say she had some sort of Kekkei Genkai but the clans she (the original Naruto) was from were rather well known and Kusoka didn't know if someone could track her family history somehow, since they usually had those family tree things. She could make up a story about how back really, really, really far back a clan member had a fling with a woman with the ability to see the future.

The day went on, lunch passed and Kusoka had gone out again to get groceries, deciding to make a stew for dinner.

Her dad in her past life loved to cook so she learned how to make some things. It was mostly Asian foods since her father was adopted from someplace in Asia and he loved making food in general.

"Mimi, konbawa" Kusoka smiled at the girl, about ten years old, who helped her father with their market.

"Konbawa, Nee-chan" the ten year old smiled.

"I'm making a stew tonight, I need potatoes, peas, beef, mushrooms and mushroom gravy" Kusoka listed.

"Dad just got more beef today, he said it was a good cut, D'ya want it?" The girl asked.

"Sure"

Kusoka gathered the things she needed and headed back to their inn.

The food Kusoka wanted to make was her favorite in her old life. Mushroom stew with a side of mashed potatoes and peas; but she added beef because Itachi was like, what? 18?

...would it be bad if she dated him? He was 6 years older than her. Kusoka was fine with it but she was worried about what others would think. In her old world, some people even frowned upon being five years younger or older than your partner.

Kusoka gave a startled yelp as her hand hit that side of the pot. Itachi looked up at the red head as she rushed to the sink and ran cold water over the burn.

"Are you alright?" Kusoka kissed her teeth but nodded as she held her left hand with her right.

(A/N:She's right handed btw)

The skin slowly turned back to its original pale color and Kusoka sighed in relief. Kusoka set the table and Itachi sat down at his spot.

It was painfully awkward. They both ate silently until Kusoka took a breath and spoke.

"So, um, I..." Itachi stared at her. His eyes were so blank and domineering Kusoka could barely speak.

"I am Naruto," Itachi didn't look amused, "but only physically... I was a different person" Kusoka glanced at Itachi.

"Elaborate" Itachi narrowed his eyes.

"What do you want to know?"

"Who you were, your family, how you know about my mission and how you ended up here" Itachi listed.

"...my family wasn't the happiest. My parents were divorced and though they both had partial custody my mother had primary custody, which meant I mainly lived with her and I only really saw my dad on the weekends. My mother..." Kusoka's eyes burned but she held her tears in.