Chapter 10

WHY IS THIS SO POPULAR I HATE THIS STORY UGHHHH

Please stop commenting with ideas. I appreciate it but I really don't need any help, thanks.
You know who you are.

In the second chapter, somebody commented about how Ku-chan went to Iwa first. Ku-chan's identity doesn't have much of a role in this story, besides providing her with skills.

Kusoka took a shower that night and changed into a grey tee-shirt and a black pair of shorts. She would wear this for tomorrow as well. She stirred as the clock beeped, alerting her that it was ten-thirty. 'I could waste some time' she thought and fell back asleep.

The clock made a screeching sound and Kusoka shot up from her cocoon of blankets. The time was twelve pm.

"Shit" Kusoka grabbed her blue sweater and made her way to the tower.

*|*

"Hey, old man! I'm here!" Kusoka said as she opened the door at twelve-ten.

"Yes, yes, come in Na—Kusoka" The Hokage sighed. Kakashi blinked, bored but curious about his new student. Sasuke thought it would be another fangirl like usual and so did Sakura, having had no trauma to make her finally have a goal. Plus there was no Naruto to compare to Sasuke, thus no reason for her to remember the hospital scene in episode 107.

"Team Seven, this is Kusoka Nakimushi. Please treat her well." Hiruzen gave no added details.

"Nice to meet you," Kusoka said.

"Pleasure," Kakashi said.

"Hn"

"Hello," Sakura said, a tinge of malice in her voice.

The new Team Seven went for Barbeque to meet with the rest of the teams. It was quiet, Sakura should have at least tried to be nice but she was just worried about her Sasuke-kun. Kakashi was always too quiet and always reading his Icha-Icha Paradise and there was no need to explain Sasuke, he was always quiet because he was a brooding son of a bitch. Not literally though, Mikoto seemed rather nice.

"Hey Billboard Brow," Ino said as Team Seven walked into the restaurant.

"Hey, Ino-Pig" Sakura retaliated. Ino ignored her and turned to Kusoka.

"You must be the new genin, nice to meet you. My name is Ino Yamanaka" Ino held her hand out to shake. Kusoka took the platinum blonde's hand.

"Hello! I am Rock Lee! A pleasure to meet you youthful maiden!" Lee posed. Kusoka smiled, a giggle accompanying it.

"Nice to meet you too, Lee-san" Kusoka looked to the rest of his team and to the other team, "Hello everyone, I, um, already know who you are so. I am Kusoka Nakimushi, it's nice to meet you"

They all sat down and Kusoka was a bit left out since these people have known each other for years and she was a total stranger. She took to talking to Hinata.

"Hello Hyuga-san," Kusoka said quietly.

"H-hello Na-Nakimu-mushi-san"

"Just call me Kusoka, you can even call me Ku-chan if you want"

"A-alright K-Kusoka" Kusoka smiled. Hinata was adorable, though her hair could use a makeover she knew the girl would grow it out.

"Aiya you're so adorable. If I wasn't straight I'd flirt with you all day long" Kusoka purred. Hinata's face flushed red, it looked like someone threw paint all over her.

"Ah, um, N-Naki-kimushi-san. Um, ah..." Kusoka glanced at Neji, who looked fairly pissed, it was not too noticeable though. Kusoka laughed at Neji's misery and how cute Hinata was.

"Aw, don't worry, I'm a little too straight" Kusoka sighed.

*|*

The teams ordered, Kusoka being unusually happy to get miso ramen. She said a happy "Itadakimasu" just like the old Naruto, which Kakashi narrowed his singular visible eye at.

"K-Kusoka, do-do you know a Na-Naruto Uzumaki?" Hinata finally asked the question Kakashi was thinking.

"Yep," The group's eyes widened.

"Where do you know the dead last from?" Kiba scoffed, not thinking an idiot could know such a pretty girl.

"You don't see any similarities?" Kusoka gestured to her face.

"You're RELATED?" Kiba shouted. The customers of the BBQ place glared at the Inuzuka.

"I suppose you could say that, though if you tested our DNA we'd be identical"

"You're twins then," Chouji said.

"No"

"You are him," Shikamaru said, being the smart cookie he is.

"Ding! Ding! Ding! Smartie got it right" Kusoka chirped.

"E-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!"

*|*

The Rookie 12 and their sensei were kicked out of the BBQ place because of the louder people in the group, Sakura and Kiba.

"How-how are you that baka?! He's so stupid, and loud, and annoying!" Sakura stammered.

"I suppose Naruto is but I'm not Naruto. I'm Kusoka, chose the name myself and everything," Kusoka said.

"But you're hot!" Kiba blurted out.

"And nobody will find your body" Kusoka gave a frightening smile.

"Maa, maa, Na-Kusoka, let's not threaten our teammates" Kakashi tried to calm the jinchuriki.

"Yes, that is not a very youthful thing to say to Kiba, Kusoka" Gai said.

"I must agree with Sensei!" Lee nodded.

"