My Little Top - JinMin

❤----------------------------------❤

----------------------------------❤

Jimin gave a pouty look at Jin when the elder pinched his cheeks and started cooing over him. It's been 5 months since they've dated and in those five months, Jin thinks that he is the dominant one in the relationship. Even though the two didn't make love yet, Jin was just being too cocky that he assumed he has the role of being a top. It was just a cringe to Jimin.

The two were just laying in bed right now with Jin already asleep, Jimin took this chance to change their position by laying Jin's head on his arm while cradling the elder to his chest. 'When I have the chance hyung, I'll show you who is the actual top in this relationship,' Jimin thought before falling asleep.

The next day, Jimin woke up seeing that his Jinnie wasn't next to him. He contemplated if he should get out of bed or not for a good 10 minutes then finally decided to get some breakfast. He made his way to the kitchen and was greeted by his boyfriend,"Good morning my baby Jimin, you sleep well," Jin cooed at him," yea..." Jimin muttered. "Well you must be hungry so the food is on the table," Jin said which gave Jimin an idea. He smirked and made his way to Jin, wrapping his muscular arms around the elder's petite waist.

"Hyung, I prefer to eat something else," Jimin said as he pulled Jin closer to him, this startled Jin and he was blushing madly. "O-Oh what would you like then," the latter said,"How about a plate of fresh, Jin, Booty." Jimin's smirk grew wider seeing his boyfriend becoming a tomato.

Jimin rubbed his growing erection right on Jin's butt crack. The man moaned at the action, "so how's it like pretending to we the top when be both know who is the actually dominant here," Jimin said, "W-What d-do you mean p-pretending, I just t-thought that you were a submissive type b-because your shorter and y-younger than me,"Jin tried so hard not to moan but failed when Jimin grind harder against his butt. "So you think that you can be top just because I'm shorter than you," Jin was a panting mess right now and it didn't help that his pants were getting tighter. "And by the way, age is just a number," Jimin grin evilly as he forcefully bend Jin over the countertop.

"Being the top means who has more power than the other" Jimin said before nibbling on Jin's earlobe earning a moan from the latter. Jimin's hand snaked their way under Jin's shirt until they found Jin's nipples and started playing with it. Jimin then went on his knees while pulling Jin's boxers down and spread the man's exposed butt cheeks. "Ji-Ahh~," Jin moaned loudly when Jimin's tongue invaded his entrance. He love the tightness surrounding his tongue so much that he pushed it in deeper.

Jin came when Jimin thrusts into his ass. Jimin unzipped his pants revealing his rock hard cock. Jin looked back to see Jimin's enormous size and gulped earning a smirk from the younger, "Jimin I d-AHH," Jin was cut off as he received a spank to his right butt cheek, "it's daddy to you, baby boy," Jin turned impossibly more red at the nickname. The elder wasn't warned when Jimin slammed his member deep inside Jin and hitting his prostate dead on. Jin screamed, his eyes becoming blurry the moment Jimin's thick member invaded his tight hole.

At first Jin was feeling pain but immediately turn into pleasure after his tight ass got used to Jimin's size. "A-Ah~ daddy r-right there!" Jin screeched feeling Jimin's cock rocking into his prostate constantly. Jimin landed a slap on Jin's butt cheek before landing another slap on the other butt cheek. Jin moaned loudly, 'guess that's his kink', Jimin thought and increased his speed.

"Mhmm~ Jimin I-I'm going to cum," Jin said through moans, "Me too," Jimin grunted. Jin's tight hole engulfed Jimin's cock tighter and the two climaxed at the same time with Jimin filling up Jin's ass,  and Jin's cum littering the front of the counter. Jimin rested his head on Jin's back for a moment, while holding his boyfriend's waist so he won't fall, before pulling out.

Jin stood up and tried to walk but ended up falling. The elder whined making Jimin chuckle, "Heh, sorry I think I may have gone overboard," he said before carrying Jin up bridal style up to his room. When he placed Jin down on their soft bed he looked at Jin who was giving him a death glare. "What," Jimin asked, "don't what me, thanks to you I don't think I'll be able to walk for days," Jin exclaimed and had a pout on his face. Jimin just grin and kissed his boyfriend's pouty lips, "Then I'll be taking care of you while you recover," the younger smiled and gave another kiss on his still pouty boyfriend, "now let me go and get you some food, baby boy," Jimin winked at Jin only to receive a smack to the head by a pillow.

"Hey what was that for," this time it was Jimin's turn to pout, "You're going to take care of me while I recover right, so hurry up and go get my meal would ya," Jin sassed, "yeah yeah...." Jimin said before kissing Jin's forehead and said, "baby boy," then left with a smirk. Jin was once again a tomato.

🌈------------------------------🌈
Word Count: 928
Oneshot Published On: August 31, 2018