My One True Mate (Alternative Ending)

The alpha leaned into Jin's ear, "It's time to come home, honey~" Jin heard before a cloth was placed over his mouth and nose. The beta didn't have time to react as his vision slowly faded and he blacked out.

Yoongi watched Jin's unconscious fall to the floor. The alpha had an evil grin on his face. He looked over at the fridge and on it was a picture of Jin and his husband, sticking to the freezer door. Yoongi's expression changed darkly and the man made his way to the fridge. Rage boiled inside him that he took the picture and ripped it to pieces.

He then carried Jin's unconscious body and took him to his car. Before they left the house, Yoongi thought it be a great idea to set it on fire, so he did. He watched for a moment, the house slowly crumbled to the ground. Yoongi mentally gave a pat on his back for his creation before getting in the car and driving into the distance.

~~~

Jin woke up to only see darkness, he tried to speak but a cloth over his mouth was preventing him to. He tried to move but he was firmly tied up. "You really are such a tease babe," Jin heard, "Preventing me from touching you, yet you let another man be your mate," Yoongi chuckled darkly. Jin couldn't see but he knows that Yoongi was standing right in front of him.

The alpha took Jin's blindfold off and enjoyed the terrified look of the beta's face. Before Jin knew it, he was slapped hard across the face. Tears welled up in his eyes and Jin sobbed more when he was hit again. Yoongi grabbed Jin from the chair he was bonded to, and threw the man to the ground. "You even agreed to carry his baby," Yoongi gritted his teeth. He clutched his fists in rage as he lifted up hi right leg. In a quick move, he kicked straight into Jin's stomach, causing the man to spit out blood.

"You filthy slut, you were suppose to carry my child," Yoongi exclamied and kicked Jin again. Jin cried out, he can't let this man kill his baby, he just can't let him get rid of Jisoo. "Please Yoongi," Jin choked, "please don't kill my baby," Jin looked up with begging eyes at his ex. The alpha just chuckled darkly, "Tch, the last time I checked that child doesn't belong to me," with that said. Yoongi landed one last hard kick to Jin's belly. This caused blood to pour out of Jin's behind.

Yoongi walked to a table and grabbed a syringe that was filled with some type of substance. He walked back to the sobbing beta who was bleeding really badly. Yoongi kneeled beside Jin, grabbing his legs and pulled down his pants. Jin tried to fight back but a syringe was injected into his neck. Before the man could lose consciousness he saw Yoongi undoing his pants and getting between his legs, a smirk plastered on his face. "Say goodbye to your baby," was the last thing Jin heard before losing conscious.

~~~

Jungkook stood at his now burned dien house. Nothing left but ashes and some burnt wood, trying it's best to stand. "This is what happens when you decide to take what belongs to me," Jungkook heard a raspy voice behind him. He turned around to see a dark hair man pointing a gun at him. "Why don't you join your dead unborn child," the man chuckled darkly then pulled the trigger. Jungkook fell dead to the floor, blood surrounding his lifeless body. Yoongi later then, arrived at his hideout. He felt proud of himself. The goddamn baby is dead and so was it's pathetic father. Now I have Jin all to myself, the alpha muttered to himself and smirked. All to himself and no one else.

-------------------------------------
Word Count: 652
Published On: October 25, 2018
---------------------------------------

RIP Saipan 😢😢

RIP Saipan 😢😢