Possesive Daddies - TaeJinMinKook

The maknae line was starring at Jin intensely, as the oldest of Bangtan was flirting with Ken. They watched him talked, joked, and laughed with the Vixx member. Obviously Ken was purposely making them jealous by sparring them glances from time to time. The maknae line had enough when Ken wrapped an arm around Jin's petite waist. They clenched their jaws as Ken sent them a smirk.

"Hyung can we go home please, I don't feel good," Jungkook told Namjoon while scrunching his face to make him look sick. "O-Oh ok, Jimin take Jungkook to the car and Taehyung go get Jin while I get the other two," Namjoon told them as they nodded.

Taehyung approached Jin and Ken with an unamused look,"Hyung were going home, JK doesn't feel very well," Taehyung said," Uh-um alrighty then, Ken I need to go now it was fun talking to you," Jin smiled and waved at his friend while he was briskly being hauled away by Taehyung. Ken waved back with a blunt smile.

As Bangtan got home, the maknae line immediately dragged Seokjin to Jimin and Jungkook's shared room. "G-Guys what going on," Jin asked and was harshly pinned on the bed. He looked up to see Jungkook starring darkly at him. "You sure do like letting other men touch you, huh hyung," Jungkook said in a dark tone which sent a shiver up Jin's spine.

Taehyung appeared with handcuffs in his hand along with Jimin holding a 6-inch vibrator. Jin gulped,"H-hey come on guys...I-I was just playing around with Ken," he stuttered. Jungkook's expression turned darker as he flipped Jin on all fours position."More like flirting," Jungkook said and leaned close to his ear,"You'll get it really rough, baby boy~," he whispered causing Jin's face to turn red. The maknae tugged roughly on the older guy's pants and removed it from Jin's body along with his boxers. Jimin placed the vibrator next to Jungkook and went in front of Jin with Taehyung walking to his left side.

"Get this fabric out of the way," Taehyung gritted his teeth as he placed down the handcuffs and ripped Jin's shirt apart((men I gotta stop making them rip Jin's shirt off lol)). Jin moaned when he felt a wet muscle making contact with his tight pink hole. Jungkook buried his tongue deep inside Jin making sure to eat him out like there was no tomorrow. Jin moaned loudly as the maknae started to give sucks and kisses on his entrance.

Jin was going to scream but Jimin already had his large manhood sticking out, and shoved half of it in Jin's mouth. "Suck my slutty baby," Jimin smirked down on Jin with such dominant eyes. Jin obeyed and tried his best not to choke on the meaty cock. He ran his tongue across the veins loving how it twitches from his touch.

Taehyung grabbed the handcuffs and secured it on Jin's wrist. At a sudden move the second maknae landed a hit onto Jin's plumped ass. Jin got startled by the action and almost choked on Jimin's member. Taehyung leaned down to where his hand landed on giving the area a lick before biting not too hard and leaving a bite mark on the soft cheek. His manhood was painfully twitching at the site and so was Jungkook's. The porcelain skin contrasting with the redness of the bite mark was such a tease to their cocks.

Jungkook growled pulling out his tongue from the tight space and replacing it with the vibrator. He turned the device on max making Jin let out a muffled scream. Jimin pulled out his dick as well from Jin's mouth and watched with the other two, enjoying Jin moaning and struggling from the pleasure. "So who's going first," Taehyung asked the two,"Hm..let's go from oldest to youngest?" Jungkook suggested and they smirked nodding their heads. Jimin went behind the writhing eldest, Taehyung handed him a bottle of lube. Jimin put a good amount of the liquid on his member, and without warning he pushed his dick along side the vibrator. Jin moaned loudly while Jimin started to moved at a fast pace. He tilted the older guy's neck a little giving him some space on his neck to leave love marks on. "Let other men fucking touch you again, and I fucking swear I'll make sure you won't walk for a fucking month," Jimin muttered through gritted teeth.

Suddenly Jimin grinded hard against Jin's prostate,"A-AH DADDY~!" Jin blurted out causing the two cocks, along with the one inside of him, to become really hard. Jimin growled firmly grabbing onto Jin's small waist. He pounded fast and rough inside Jin until they both came.

The oldest maknae pulled out of the tight compartment leaving Jin panting. The oldest didn't have time to catch his breath when the vibrator retreated from his ass and another cock invaded his abused hole. Taehyung was surprised by the tightness he thought that Jimin and the vibrator might have loosened the oldest a little but, no, he was wrong. The younger licked his lips and went at a slow pace first making sure to hit Jin's prostate every time.

As minutes past, Taehyung build up his speed as well as landing some slaps on Jin's ass. Jin writhed in pleasure, his body becoming sensitive from the stimulation. Taehyung spreads Jin's legs a little more to give him a more better way to thrust into Jin. The younger leaned down leaving a bite mark on Jin's broad shoulders and left some hickeys on the older guy's back.

Taehyung felt his climax building up and had a tight hold on Jin's waist,"Fucking slut, your ass is ours and ours only, Got. It." Taehyung hits Jin's prostate dead on at the last two words. Jin nodded immediately and moaned. A few more thrusts till Taehyung came deep inside Jin. The younger wiped off the sweat from his forehead before pulling out.

Jin had enough time to calm his breathing and felt a bruising hold on his waist. Jungkook aligned his large twitching member to Jin's entrance. "Fuck your pretty pink hole on my fat fucking cock, my slutty baby~," Jungkook said seductively with a growl in his voice. Jin whimpered at his dominance and pushed his ass slowly onto the maknae's manhood.

Jin flinched when Jungkook's dick brushed against his now sensitive prostate. Jungkook smirked at this and pressed his hip hard against Jin's. The eldest let out a long moan, his sensitive nerves shivering at the sensation. Jungkook then began to thrust roughly inside Jin. "Mhmm Oppa it's too much, p-please slow down ah~" Jin begged Jungkook who showed no mercy to his hyung.

The maknae felt Jin clenching his walls around his dick, sensing that the guy was close to climax. Jungkook sped up his pace and slammed inside Jin. "Cum with me baby~" with that said the two came at the same time. Jin winced even though Jungkook was pulling out gently.

He felt the handcuffs leaving his wrists and a kiss on his cheek. He looked up to see Taehyung giving him his signature boxy smile as Jin's eyes grew heavy. "Don't flirt with other men again baby boy, or you'll surely get it next time," the eldest heard before slowly passing out.

------------------------------
Word Count: 1237
Oneshot Published On: Nov. 03, 2018