Jin's Harem - JinxBTS

Jin tiredly sat down against the wall of their practice room. He closed his eyes as he catched his breath, apparently Bangtan were practicing for a new song they were going to release and lets just say the choreography wasn't too hard but it was just the speed that was giving Jin a hard time.

When Jin opened his eyes, he looked over at Jimin who was resting on the couch and when the younger caught Jin staring at him, he sent the elder a wink. Jin felt heat rising up his cheeks and immediately looked somewhere else to avoid Jimin's malicious gaze. Jin's eyes then landed on the rapper line who were also staring at him, when Jin looked at them they all gave him a smirk.

Even the other two maknaes, who were getting water from the dispenser, were also giving Jin the seductive look. "Ok, what's up, why are you all giving me those stares?" Jin asked as his face begins to turn red,"You already forgot hyung," Hoseok said chuckling darkly. "Remember, you banned us 1 week from fucking you," Jimin said and licked his lips

"It's past 1 week now hyung, and your six daddies have been waiting for too long," Taehyung said as his gaze were mentally devouring Jin. "Oh god...see Kim Seokjin, this is why you don't ban six wild men from banging you....Oh no, what are they gonna do to me when get home though," Jin mentally facepalmed himself, what's the worst that could happen right?

~~~

"Ahh ah~," Jin moaned loudly when Yoongi thrusted the vibrator deep into his tight hole, hitting directly into his prostate. The elder was handcuffed to his own bed post as the six men in his room took the pleasure of watching him struggle, the pleasure was just too much and the fact that Jin had a cock ring on his member wasn't helping at all.

Yoongi pulled out the vibrator along with the cock ring. Immediately after he did, string of white erupted from Jin's member and came everywhere. He panted from exhaustion and overstimulation. He was about to fall asleep till,"we're not done yet baby boy~," Hoseok said uncuffing Jin and climbed over his tired body. The younger was already naked and he started to have a make out session with the elder.

The rest of Bangtan just removed their clothes and joined Hoseok who was pleasuring Jin by leaving love marks on his neck. So this is how the positions went, Taehyung and Jimin were on both of his sides with Jungkook in the front of him and Namjoon in the back of him. Basically he was getting quadruple penetration from the four. You're probably asking how can Jin's tight hole take on four large cocks, honestly, I don't know but those are just the many wonders of Jin's puckered hole.

Yoongi and Hoseok were also on his sides and Jin was giving both of them a blowjob while getting fucked by four dicks. All four were hitting Jin's sweet spot simultaneously, each thrust fully compacted was enough to make Jin struggling again. Jin was sucking Yoongi off while pumping Hoseok's cock and switching from the two dicks from time to time. ((If only there was a position were Jin could get fucked by all six of them...forget what I said lol))

Jin could feel his climax building up so he tightened his hole around the four dicks inside him. The four who were banging him all groaned as the tightness and heat was just too much. Jin came first along with the four men. There was so much cum inside Jin that some of it poured out onto their cocks. Jin continued to pleasure the other two until they also came.

The whole night they kept switching positions until the 5th round, Jin let his exhaustion take over. He fell soundly asleep, his six boyfriends admiring their sleeping beauty. They helped on cleaning their mess up along with cleaning Jin as well. "So who's sleeping with him this time," Yoongi asked,"I will," Hoseok said jumping up and down,"me too," Jimin said loudly. "Alright, will be going to our rooms now," Namjoon whispered when they saw Jin stirring in his sleep because of the loud noise.

Before the five men left Jin's room, they all gave goodnight kisses on Jin's forehead. Jimin closed the door after they all left and went to join Hoseok who was already cradling Jin to his chest. Jimin put his arms around Jin's, probably bruised waist, and kissed the elder on his cheek. "Goodnight angel," he said and looked at Hoseok," Night hyung," he whispered. The two fell soundly asleep with their arms around Jin possessively.

~Next Day~

Jin walked to the kitchen with unsteadiness. The other members were already there eating breakfast. "How you feel," Taehyung said, munching on his cereal. "How I feel...I feel great thanks for asking," Jin said with sarcasm and a hint of sass in his tone. He limped his way to the table and sat next to Namjoon. He winced when the hard surface of the chair got in contact with his really sore bottom. "Heh sorry, I guess we kind of went too rough," Namjoon chuckled,"Ya' think," Jin sassed.

"Oh come on hyung don't be butt hurt, no pun intended, but I know you enjoyed our roughness," Jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth. Jin just glared at him and the maknae just shrunk in his seat. "You know what, since you put me in this condition, again. Ya'll are ban from fucking me for one week, again," Jin emphasized his words.

"Hyung you can't do that," Hoseok complained,"Oh yes I can and yes I will," Jin challenge his boyfriends. "Jin that's not fair," Taehyung pouted,"fine then two weeks," Jin said crossing his arms. "But hyung," Jimin whined,"three..." was all the response he got from his stubborn hyung. "You know you're gonna regret it later right," Yoongi smirked at Jin,"Pfft, as if," he sassed.

~~~

"AAAH~ O-Okay I won't b-ban you guys anym-more," Jin moaned loudly.

-------------------------------------

Word Count: 1027
Oneshot Published On: September 26, 2018