Police Go Easy On Me pt.2 - JinxMaknaeline

If you like this book, check out my new story Last Breath.

------------------------------------

"we'll be right on our way sir, over."

Jin's eyes widened hearing the response and Jimin's devilish smirk was towards him had Jin taking a big gulp on his saliva. The fact that he knew the other two cops very well terrified him at the thought of all three of them coming at him.

In a instant, Jin fix his pants and pushes officer Park out of the way and began to limp his way out of there. Starting the chase once again with him 'trying' to run.

With each step came out a low ouch from Jin's mouth.

Jin could hear a police car making a pull over back at the place where he left Jimin. Wrong of him to run to a large area when the alleyways go every which way, it was like running in a maze...limp running to be correct. Yeah, Jin really was trying his best to limp run his sore ass out of there. He panicked more hearing heaving like shoes heating the pavement rapidly.

Uh oh, now he's got three cops after his jelly butt.

Jin frantically turned every corner that came into his view. How's is that he is able to lose every cop he starts beef with, and yet he can't juke the perverted one, specifically, Park Jimin. Now the officer has two buddies to team up with to go after him, how wonderful.

Without knowing it, Jin unfortunately made his way back to the last place he was at. 'You fucking kidding me right now,' Jin thought frustratingly. Already expecting it, he felt three presence approaching him from behind. Jin gulped and turned around slowly to be met with 6 pair of of eyes starring maliciously at him. One of them of course being officer Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung the sheriff, and Jeon Jungkook who was part of the swat team. "Fuck.my.life," Jin cursed under his breath.

Taehyung licked his lips seductively," Had fun messing around with the cops Mr. Kim," he said in a tone deeper than the ocean. Jin didn't know how to act but just play it cool,"hey fellas...nice evening out huh," he stuttered. Jin straighten his back but flinched when a sharp pain made its way to his bum. Jimin chuckled lowly, the other two's smirk grew getting the hint.

"Let me have this honor guys," Jungkook said walking towards the Jin. The male started to back away but swore at the goddamn wall. Jin looked up at Jungkook with horrified eyes. In a blink of an eye Jin was turned around and felt himself getting handcuffed. He was pulled back a little as Taehyung got in front of him.

Jungkook bent Jin over and suddenly pulled down his pants along with his briefs. Jin squealed in surprise. He glanced up at Taehyung who was leaning back on the wall, his deer eyes meeting a cultivating darker ones. Taehyung leaned forward, sealing his lips onto Jin's soft plump ones.

Jungkook kneeled down in front of Jin's behind gripping his perky globes, and gave it a squeeze. Jin whined causing Taehyung to get more excited, after all the large bulge in his pants don't lie.

Jungkook spread his cheeks apart and he awed at the sight along with Jimin. They both groan seeing Jimin's seeds oozing out of Jin's abused hole. Jungkook let it all pour out for a moment before leaning in, kissing the entrance. Jin moved slightly, his hole still sensitive even with the slightest touch.

Before he knew it Jungkook began to eat him out sloppily. Jin moaned into the kiss, he felt Taehyung rubbing his erection. Jungkook swirled his tongue inside the tight space, pushing it further in more. Jin pulled away from the kiss to let out long moan, this fully awaken three monsters.

"Kook you can stop now, I'm sure Jin is stretched out enough by my friend," Jimin lowly chuckled again. Jungkook did as he say pulling back and standing up. The three undid their pants, realising their excited pals.

Jin eyes widened, the veins noticeable on each cock. Jin gulped once again, too terrified to make a comment. The three just smirked at him. Jungkook uncuffed him for awhile before handing the linked metal rings to Taehyung. The sheriff cuffed Jin placing his arms on top of his shoulder. The two lifted Jin up with his legs around Taehyung's waist, and Jimin at his side.

Taehyung was first to insert his member followed by Jungkook. Jin winced once Jungkook pressed his cock passed his entrance. The two groaned as the tightens was overwhelming yet it feels like euphoria. Jimin was getting impatient so he gestured for Taehyung to grab Jin's leg while he hold on to the other one. He quickly wrapped his arms around behind Jin before thrusting in beside the two other cocks.

Jin panted, he felt like his going to be torn in half. The three thrusted at the same time. Jin moaned loudly when they hit his sweet spot. He leaned his head back onto Jungkook's shoulder allowing the cop to mark his neck on his left side, with Jimin doing the same thing to the other side. They all felt hot in the right places. Jin didn't ask but all three of them began to move harder and faster.

"Ah~fuck yes, mhm it feels so good," Jin moaned even know it still hurts a little, the pleasure still masked the pain. "You like that baby boy," Jungkook growled lowly into his ear,"you like it when three fat cocks are in your tight hole," he said through gritted teeth as his grip on Jin's hip tightened. "Mhm~yes daddies, please go harder uh~," Jin moaned.

Well he asked for it so the three gladly obeyed. With each thrust they hit Jin's sweet spot dead on. They could feel the tight space clenching in around their members, the heat was just too good that they all groaned in pleasure. "I'm...close," Jin panted, Taehyung took Jin's member and pumped it at the same speed of their thrust. Jin was a moaning mess, the pleasure was too much and not for long he came all over himself and Taehyung's hand.

His walls clench so tightly around the massive cocks, causing all three to cum at the same time. Jin whined when he felt overloaded as white thick strings latched itself onto his sweet spot, and all over his inner walls. With the inside being crowded, the white sticky substance began to oozed the three's members. While Jimin and Jungkook where slowly pulling out, Taehyung and Jin were having a heated make out session.

Jin pulled away from the kiss and winced when Taehyung was slowly and gently draw out his member. Taehyung humbly lowered him down to the ground, but Jin's legs felt weak so he leaned on to Taehyung for balanced. The three awed at his pouty face. Jungkook took Jin by the chin and kiss his pouty lips before chuckling at his cuteness.

Then suddenly Jin grew tired that he was starting to fall asleep on Taehyung's chest. His eyes fought to start awake but to no avail, he gave it a rest."I'll take him back to my place," he heard Jimin say and then he was being lifted up by two pairs of strong arms. The next moment he was sound asleep in Jimin's arms.

-------------------------------------

Word Count: 1237
Oneshot Published On: February 10, 2019