O n e

3 MONTHS LATER

Lydia Martin went through a lot after being held in the hell hole house known as Eichen. She thought she had well and truly lost her mind since her best friend had left them. Surrounded by creeps and dangerous monsters, Lydia fought through it all with the help of her dear friends doing everything they could to save her own life.

Her recovery was fast. She was stable after the big incident that went down with her and the hell hound himself: Jordan Parrish. With the support and saver Stiles Stilinski, the girl couldn't be more thankful of his rightful heroness.

Things began to feel normal again. The last year of highschool was creeping closer and closer. And everyone was super excited to spend it normally.

Or so they thought.

***

Scott, Lydia, Stiles and Liam sat in the library discussing the latest information that Mason had informed. "Mason said it's not just a transmit of frequency. It's high power, it has to be a really strong signal" Liam began

"and that's causing it to shift?" Lydia twisted her head to Liam as he locked his fingers.

"I don't think it's just that. last night Argent said it's getting smarter. That the dread doctors are trying to make the beast grow faster" Scott began to wave his hands about as he got in on the conversation.

"with the frequencies?" Stiles pulled a face

"No, with the shift. The frequencies trigger, the important part is when it shifts into the werewolf" Scott corrected

"Like Peter?" Lydia nodded, sure of her answer "Right"

"When Peter was an Alpha he got stronger every full moon. Eventually the burns healed, and he got back to normal"

"So, the dread doctors wanna wait till the full moon" Liam nodded. All of them crowded closer, confusion turning into an understanding as they all slowly figured out what was going on.

"They want the beast as strong as possible as fast as possible"

"Because of Parrish" Liam lastly said.

"If this is happening tonight then what are we gonna do?" Lydia shook her head.

"Well we got one point going on" Stiles reached into his bag and pulled out a picture from the hospital.

It shown a bloody shoe print on the floor, police tape surrounding it. "Whoever is lurking in the beast is wearing a size ten"

"How many size tens are there out there?"

"Only one with Parrish's blood on the soul"

"So, are we gonna try and get the game cancelled?" Liam darted his head between Stiles and Scott "No we're gonna play, but we're gonna hope really hard that it doesn't try anything" Lydia scrunched her face.

"We still don't, actually know if it's going to happen" the strawberry blonde sat back "it might end up being just a regular lacrosse game...it's possible, right?" Hope lingered in her voice as she looked between them all

"Oh, it's possible, that's why we're-" Scott cut Stiles off

"We're getting the game cancelled."

|||

Scott, Liam, Mason, Kira, Malia and Stiles had found themselves a classroom that was empty, sitting down to discuss the plan for the game. "Mason you know your part?" Scott walked around them all.

"Corey and I break into the Devenford bus and search the shoes" he nodded at him.

"I take out the TV vans" Malia jumped off the table where she was sitting and walked forward. "Wait for the whistle and coach forfeits the game" Scott begins smiling, his pack repeating all the steps he had dished out for everyone's safety "The rest of us look for a size ten, bloody soul" Liam finished.