Chapter 9

COURTNEY'S POV
••••
Nia, Chloe and I are walking home from the bus stop after school to go to dance. As Nia's Mom is working late tonight we offered to take Nia to dance.

When we get home an overly excited Clara runs up the footpath to greet us all

"Hey my little Clara bear how was preschool?"

"Fun I made a painting for you sissy"

"Thanks Clara" I said giving her another kiss

"Come on you can come help me get ready for dance" we walk inside me carrying Clara like a koala and go upstairs to choose out an outfit for dance.

"This one?" I say holding up a purple and black crop top and booty shorts

"No" says Clara shaking her head, she walks over to my cupboard and pulls out a blue and white polka dot crop top and booty shorts with white lace coming of the bottom of the crop top

"This one" she says smiling. She has good taste for a 4 year old

"Definitely good choice Clara, why don't you go downstairs now and help mom with dinner and I'll be down soon okay?"

"Sure sissy" she says exiting the room. I put on my clothes and quickly brush my hair and put it into a ponytail and add a blue and white polka dot bow into my hair.

I grab my dance bag and head downstairs to pack some food for tonight later on at dance

"Chloe,Nia dinner is ready" mom shouts from the kitchen god that woman is loud haha.

We eat dinner quickly and hop in the car ready for the long night of dance ahead.

Later on at dance

"Straighter Courtney straighter, smile, point your toes" I really like my solo it's an acro number to braveheart.

"Good job Courtney now go try on your costume" I also love my costume it has the same design as the party party party costume but it's red and white instead of pink and white.

"Fabulous the costume looks good, now go get your sister for her rehearsal"

"Yes Miss Abby thankyou Miss Abby" I walk into the dancers den and find my sister doing homework I tap her on the shoulder and tell her Miss Abby is ready for her.

I go over to my dance bag and grab out my hip hop pants and a baggy top and pull them over the top of my dance wear and head into studio B for hip hop.

I immediately spot Paige doing acro tricks in the corner with some of the senior company. Paige spots me and runs over to me

"Hey Court how did rehearsals go?"

"Great Miss Abby is in a good mood today"

"Thank The Lord we have group rehearsals after this" we start stretching and going through the choreography we learnt last week.

4 hours later

"Okay girls you are obviously tired and can't count to 8 and are dragging your feet you can go home now you better get some sleep or I will be cranky tomorrow"

"Yes Miss Abby thankyou Miss Abby" we all say in unison and head into the dancers den and put on our clothes to go home.

When we are driving home I remembered that Chloe looked confused at dance a lot I was going to ask her if she needed help with anything but I was too tired we would go over it again tomorrow.