Chapter 15

COURTNEY'S POV
••••
FRIDAY

We were on a plane flying to Florida for a comp tomorrow.

Josh is on my right and Paige is on my left we are watching Grease our all time favorite movie.

Josh decided to come with us on this trip we were going to be in Florida for 2 & 1/2 weeks attending a comp both weekends we were here.

I was excited to be on a holiday with my friends and boyfriend. A couple of hours later we are departing the plane to find our bags and get to the hotel.

After a long wait we finally walk into our hotel room that I'm sharing with Mom, Chloe and Clara. The Hyland's are staying across the hall.

I hear a knock on the and get up to get it "Hey Court" Paige says

"Oh hey Paigey" I reply

"Wanna go to the pool?"

"Sure let me get changed and you can meet me here in 10 okay?"

"Sure see you then" I close the door and walk over to my suit case.

I pull out a purple bikini top and a tie dye purple, orange and pink bottoms.

I walk into the bathroom and get changed I chuck a sundress over the top of my swimmers, I grab a towel and quickly brush my hair I hear a knock on the door I open it up and Josh and Paige are standing there

"Hey Josh hey Pagiey"

"Hey babe let's go" Josh says. We walk down the corridor to the lift.

We get down to the pool and chose some deck chairs we lay out our stuff. I take of my dress

"Holy hell" I hear Josh say

"What?" I question

"Your so hot" he says grabbing my hand and throwing me into the pool, when I resurfaced I noticed Josh was missing he wasn't at the pool side, suddenly someone yanks me down under the water.

I open my eyes it's Josh staring back at me with those beautiful blue eyes. We surface the water and I kiss Josh on the lips we start having a light make out session

"Ewww cooties" Paige says I smile into the kiss and start splashing her we all start having a water fight.

We swim around for a bit more and finally hope out drying ourselves and walking back up to our room.

Before we part ways going to our own rooms to get ready to go out for dinner with everyone else Josh pulls me aside and kisses me

"I love you Court your the most beautiful person ever" I kiss him back

"Your beautiful too Joshy I love you" I give him another kiss and walk into my hotel room.

I have a quick shower and get changed into a cute top and shorts that Josh got me for my birthday.

I straighten my hair and put a bobby pins on both sides to pin my hair back.

I put on some light makeup and slip on some white sandals.

I join Chloe and Clara sitting on the bed watching a show. A couple of minutes later Mom tells us we are leaving we all meet everyone downstairs in the lobby.

We walk down to the restaurant Josh and I holding hands. We arrive at the restaurant and get a table right in front of the beach.

We order our food and drinks, we talk and make jokes. The whole time Josh held my hand under the table. Halfway through the meal Kenzie leans in and whispers something in my ear

"I think you and Josh are cute together"

"Awww thanks Kenz love you" I say giving her a hug.

After a couple of hours we pay for dinner and go for a walk on the beach well........ The moms did the walking we were doing aerials and teaching Josh how to do a cart wheel.

We stopped to take some photos, Josh and I kick each other with water

"Hey Court" Josh says

"Yeah" I say

"Would it be awkward if I just started making out with you?"

"A little bit" I reply

"Good" he says and closes the small gap between us pressing his lips against mine.

I could see Mom and Kelly taking photos out of the corner of my eye

"Ewwwwww cooties" I hear all the girls say.

We break apart laughing and start heading back to the hotel with the others ready for the competition tomorrow.

I almost instantly fall asleep so tired after today's events.