The Blonde Beauty

Jughead Jonse is the Serpents Prince and FP Jonse the Serpents King's Son, He is and knows that he is a badass that everyone calls him. Everyone from the north side and most on the south side fear him as the serpent's prinse, he has a territory, a big one that people must respect or fajitas against him. He has the first serve of the ladies but he has never been interested in any of the girls he met so he always let the rest of the guys have fun with them until late night a blond girl comes to the bar, the blonde beauty.

The girl has a black tight dress that went high on her thighs and a generous ring that showed her gap, her hair falling like water around the face with soft curls. She walked across the room to the bar, Joghead jonse noticed that most of the men in the room stared at her body with hungry eyes, as she walked her hips side to side and she could see her enjoying the eyes she got . She sat down on one of the bar chairs and turned to the girl behind the bar with the big pink hair, Toni Toppaz.
"What can I do for you blondie," asked Toni with a smile.
"The strongest you have" answered the mysterious blonde.
Toni turned behind the bar and picked up a bottle and poured a drink for the blonde.
"I warn you you drink at your own risk blondie"
"I can stand more than you think," she said with a cheeky smile. She lifted the glass and drank the drink in a sweep. "Let me go to yes, go out" then she laughed easily.

The evening went and the younger serpents stopped at the poker table. Jughead had won two on the line and lost another game, they would just start a fourth game when the blonde came behind the table "Can I play" Sweet pea looked at her with the same gaze of hunger. Jughead just looked at her (he did not want her to appreciate her body) "If You Want".

They had played seven more times and the mysterious blonde had won all of them and she had to tell the sweet pea that "my eyes are up here". In the end, just look cool. Sweet pea sent around the bottle and drank a drink of the liquor. Eventually, those who received Jughead's blood were boiling. "Sweetheart why are you not a serpents you could be so simple?" Then he nodded towards the strip post. She looked up with her soiled eyes and a sore smile to the sweet pea "okay if you want to look at her own risk." She got up and stood at the post and laughed so sweetly as she pulled down the zipper. The dress fell to the floor, and she left just under the clothes, a black lace bra with push-up and black lazy panties with lace. Stumbled with the pole angry on the body danced to the sound of silence. Jughead looked at her big-eyed dance and a laugh he pulled his hand through his dark hair and felt how he was tough. He would have been happy if he was just there in the room and looked at her but now everyone did what it got jughead to boil; he hated how sweet pea looked at her with pleasure as everyone else saw her. She went down to them again with an innocent smile with her dress over her shoulder, then she walked away from there. Jughead could already see the guy in my wardrobe when he sees her coming for her coat.

***
He walked behind the building where he found sweet pea stand and smoke while talking to another serpent. "What the hell sweet pea?" He said with anger in his voice. The other serpent went its way to not get between. "What's the man you're doing a little hot" my blood boiled. I pushed him against the wall. "You should learn to stay away from my turn! And to get her up and strip you just made for a tease but I promise sweet pea do not test my limits "the threat was in the air. "Quiet now, Jonse, yes, maybe you saw how you looked at her, but you did not just claim her, and then when you've been interested in a girl." Claims? Claim! "Listen now I do not need to claim her she's no object and she's on my turn and is mine! "" Jonse, if you're so affiliated with her, we can say so here to get a lie with her or I'll have her. Deal? "When he talks clearly, he stretches out the hand I take it firmly and shakes it. Sweet pea turns around and talks loudly to herself "wondering how she is in bed ?!"