The serpents quin

Third person:
The next morning, Jughead and Betty woke up in each other's arms, "how are you?
my queen today "betty looked at jughead with big green eyes" i'm fine ".
Fine that's what Betty used to answer it was usually a lie mem she did not want to worry about but now she better managed to wake up next to jughead.

Jughead's prov:
I stood in the kitchen and made coffee for me and betty while she changed. Waking up with her in my arms a whole new sex for me. To feel her skin beckoned against my, her breath ... heartbeat. everything with her he loved. I want to show everyone that
she's my lady so nobody can touch her again. She will be my queen. and I Have a bog suprise for HER and only HER.
I just put the coffee on the table when Betty came out. Sexy as fuck!

Betty's outfit!!!!

Betty's outfit!!!!

She was wearing a black, tight leather skirt and a top that was so thin that her bra seemed more than clear, but She is so hot!!

Betty's prov:
I walked out of the bathroom in a new neighborhood, I went into the kitchen for juggy. I crossed the threshold and beat me against him. He stared at me with big eyes. Hand glance wandering over my body, took on every curve of my body.
He took a few steps closer to me until he stood right in front of me. I felt he was bothered by tobacco and alcohol. In conclusion, he was so close that there was no longer anything between rooms at all.  sticks were printed softly against me and my heart made a volt.

We went to the white worm because jughead insisted he said he wanted everyone to see that we belonged together as one.
We walked in through the doors and jughead called at Toni. She came half leaping against him with a leather jacket in her lap. He received the jacket and asked for everyone's attention. "I want everyone to see and respect your new queen, MY GIRL Betty Copper". He helped her get on jacksn and everyone in the hall was clapping and shouting.

Love at first glance...

THE END!