Interested jonse?

Betty prov: Having stripped before all those people at the bar yesterday I felt free again no shame at all I had done worse things before. The bar from yesterday was filled with testosterone every glance I received was as if they burned holes in my skin, than pain that was almost comfortable, I felt almost appreciated.

I woke up on the narrow bed in the cramped and confined space The sun shone lightly through the blinds. Today, my first day on the soth side was high and it should flood of serpents from yesterday who should remember me, who I try to deceive, of course, they remind me that the men seemed to starve to sex. But it's not just like I'm going to jump in bed with somebody I'm not a mess ... but it's fun to be piloted what people give than a little attention. Maybe I'll find someone who can be fun with them. Something bad, I was not me who was still virgin but here maybe you can enjoy myself.
I was wearing a short jeans skirt and a black white sweater and my lips fooled around my face and put on me a pair of my bots with a heel that makes my friend look wonderful.

Betty's aotfitt!!

Jughead prov:
I stood with Toni, catch and sweet pea when sweet pea called for security checks and said "Looks like your princess has come to hell ... wonder how bad she can be or how jon!" Then he walked away to his closet a bit away in the corridor. The mysterious blonde walked out the longest corridor with her clicking heels. "How is that jon?" Question was with a laugh as Toni sued "What is nothing with me" I turned his eyes confused with him. "Oh," Toni said with a smile. "Yes, Jonse because you totally check her butt." She continued at the far end of the corridor when she walked past the sweet pea, he busied him toward her and she smiled at him.
It boiled within me. I turn to Fengs when Toni has gone. "Do not look at her even less touching her I want to know as soon as someone breathes her" I look at him with frustration then I turn to the way she disappeared. "Interested jonse?"