You are mine now

Jughead's prov:
I lean against the wall on the side of the school lighting a cigarette and I see Sweet Pea coming up to me "so how long you plan on following around blondie" he asks randomly and I look over at him with a glare "what's it to you" I ask him and he shrugs "just wondering, I mean she doesn't seem all that interested" said Sweet Pea and I chuckle "oh she is interested she just won't admit she is and that little tease has it coming after what she just did" I growl then I throw my cigarette to the ground.
if that's something I've decided for is that the blond beauty will be mine and she'll remain untouched by sweet pea and his dirty hands.

Next day at school!

Betty's outfit!!!

I saw her Elisabeth's copper go the farthest corridor with all male students looking at her but everyone now showed that she would remain untouched by all they saw on the love marks he left as little flowers over her skin.
She went to her closet and I walked at her ...

Bettys's prov:
I try to ignore the fact that he is behind me but then he leans over my shoulder "you know it's really not nice to tease me with these mini-skirts" said Jughead and I turn around to him before the teacher comes in "I never said I was nice, Jughead" I said with a smirk then I turn around just as the teacher comes in. I get through the lesson without Jughead harassing me until the very end when he drops a note over my shoulder.  I open the folded paper, I NEVER SAID I LIKED NICE PRINCESS, I roll my eyes and fold the note not bothering to write back and then the bell rings.  I leave without saying a word to him and make my way through crowds of students trying to avoid him but he catches up quickly. He smirks then pulls me aside against some lockers "too much temptation to be with me after school a few days a week, when no one is in this school except maybe the janitor" said Jughead with the tooth pick dangling between his lips "you really aren't as tempting as you think" I said and he surprises me when he quickly leans his body against mine trapping me tightly against a locker "you're such a liar princess" said Jughead as I look up at him with a smirk looking into his eyes and then I slide my hand down his chest and then I pull him closer by his shirt.  Jughead looks at me surprised "I think that it's you who wants me more" I said as I slide my hand lower to his stomach "princess teasing me is really a bad idea" Jughead growls as the bell rings and I bite my lip "I told you I'm not afraid of you" I said as I continue my teasing sliding my hand lower to his belt down lower, I don't know where my confidence came from but I just wanted to make him frustrated maybe even flustered. I slide my hand over his now bulge in his jeans and he gives me a glare, I smirk as I give his bulge a squeeze and then I duck under his arm and head to class as the second bell rings.

Jughead's prov:
How dared she do it! She fucking touched my cock! And she was so confident it was sexy.

I passed another three lessons before the day ended and I stacked with them others to the Vpran bar. When he and the other serpents came to the bar, their other's home. I saw Betty pushing in a corner with one of my hoses she smiled and laughed at something he said I felt my blood boil at the sight of them. After taking some beer, I began to think of my blonde beauty. Where could she be now? She had stood in the corner with one of my men and "roared" but now she was gone. I decided to ask Catching my eyes open while I was going to go out to smoke.
I walked around the corner of the building should I hear little choked screams and sneaks. I hitched around the other corner, I saw one of my men over my Betty. My blood was boiled by the sight I met. She stood pressed against the wall with her hand body against her his lips against her neck, his hand was around her one wrist while the other was under her shirt. I quickly walked towards them and pulled him off and his nose was hit heavily by his fist. The bleeding worm went its way.
She remained immobile and shook sharply, tears fell like your skull down from her cheeks. I embraced her and embraced her. She leaned her head to my chest and cried out. I took her to my trailer die we started to kiss softly then more retired until we hung up. She interrupted the bill and looked at me "Jug v what are we now?" I looked into the hen's green eyes. "I'm the king of the serpents and you're my queen" I lighted her softly. We were kissed until we fell asleep close to each other on the couch