1

Butterfly - BTS

"Daddy Kookie! Daddy Kookie!" Yelled Taehyung as he sped into the living room. He had just drawn a picture of his family, and he wanted to show his Daddy so it would be put on the fridge.

"Hey baby, whatcha got there?" Jungkook already knew however, as he's been receiving hundreds of drawings from each of the littles within the past hour. Although Taehyung has never come out to greet him with a drawing, so this should be interesting.

"Look! This is Hobi, there is me, and-and Joonie, Yoonie is standing next to him because they are super strong and look! You are with them too and you are right in the middle! Hey Minnie and Jinnie're holding hands because they are trouble makers and so they don't break anything." Jungkook was amazed at how much words Taehyung was able to speak within thirty seconds. He was also amazed that Taehyung thought that he deserved to be in the middle.

"Wow Tae! This is great!" Jungkook gasped, making Taehyung giggle.

"Do you want to help me put it on the fridge?"

Taehyung only nodded while still smiling with glee. Surely the others were going to be so jealous of Taehyung's precious masterpiece.

They locked hands and made their way into the kitchen. Tae could see all the other drawings on the fridge that everyone else made. There were many that were just black scribbles, probably just Yoongi showing Hobi the black crayon.

There was one of a butterfly that was signed by Jimin, he didn't know why it was pink. He had never seen a pink butterfly before. He saw Jin's drawing of their house. Jin is apparently good at drawing in little space too.

Taehyung pouted a little and crossed his arms. His Daddy took notice, but wasn't bothered by it. "Daddy!" Taehyung whined, turns out he was actually jealous of all the other drawings instead of vice versa.

"What's wrong baby? Did you want your drawing somewhere else?" Jungkook put his arm around Tae's shoulder.

"No, it's that everyone's drawings are better than mine." Taehyung said sadly. Sure he was happy that they were all artistic masterminds, but all he could do was

"What!? No way! Don't tell anyone this," he bent down to Taehyung, who was pouting on the floor, "But I think your drawing is way better because you drew our family."

"But Minnie drew a pretty butterfly!" He whined again.

"Hmmm," Jungkook ran a hand through his fake beard to show that he was thinking, which earned a small giggle from the little.

"How about, you make Minnie's butterfly a sister so he's less lonely!" Jungkook suggested.

Taehyung took the idea to thought, but his thoughts were interrupted when Namjoon and Yoongi ran into the kitchen.

"Daddy!" Yoongi exclaimed. It was only now when Jungkook could here faint cries coming from the playroom.

"What happened boys?" Jungkook asked as they walked towards the ear piercing sounds. Taehyung too was curious, so he followed them into playroom.

He saw Hobi sitting at the table covering his ears and looking worried and scared. He made sounds towards Namjoon so the latter picked him up.

"I think Minnie hurt Jin!" Yoongi yelled over the noises.

Jungkook sighed and walked over to the corner where Jin was crying. Namjoon had left the room with Hobi so Jungkook wasn't able to have full confirmation on Yoongi's story, but he was pretty sure what he was told was true.

Taehyung became bored and tired of hearing Jin's crying, and decided he would find out later what had happened. So he shoved crayons into his pockets and grabbed two pieces of paper. He ran out and into his room and began to work on his masterpiece.