2

Save Me - BTS

Taehyung has been at the park for two hours. He has had thoughts of regret and wants to go home so he could be snuggled by his Daddy.

"Tata, do you think we should go back?" Taehyung asked his toy.

"Kim Taehyung?!" He heard. He thought Tata was actually speaking to him. Taehyung gasped and his eyes widened in shock.

He was even more shocked, or surprised, when he was dragged by his feet off of the bench he was sitting on. His coat fell off during the action, and he dropped Tata on the cold snow.

Taehyung himself fell into the snow as girls started attacking him just because he was "Kim Taehyung, International Idol".

"Oh my gosh Taehyung I love you so much!" One girl screamed as she touched his face.

They began to carry him towards
a tree.

These girls were tearing him apart! He was crying, but they didn't care. The girls excitement was drowning out Taehyung's calls for his Daddy. But his sobs became louder when the girls started pulling his hair and clothes. The girls, unable to hear anything but themselves, began to be thrown and shoved to the ground.

"Everyone stop!" Someone shouted.

Hoseok had been ripped from little space in pure fury. He saw what the girls were doing and immediately ran out to save Taehyung. He was in full caregiver mode and not afraid to pounce.

The remaining girls spaced out in order to avoid for them becoming like their fellow saesangs.

Hoseok rushed over to Taehyung and hugged the shaking little. "H-Hobi." He sobbed out. Hoseok pulled him closer, "It's okay, your safe now."

---

When everyone was back home, all of the littles were out of little space except for Taehyung.

"Baby, can you please explain why you left?" Jungkook asked him. They had all sat down on chairs in the living room to talk about what happened.

"No," Taehyung said shyly.

"Why not?" Jimin asked softly as he gently placed a hand on the younger's shoulder.

"Because everyone will hate me." The little pouted.

"Nonsense," Namjoon said, "We will never hate you."

Taehyung unfolded his arms and wrapped them around his Daddy, just to get a good sense of comfort.

"I was jealous of Jimin's drawing, and then I tried to draw a butterfly too. But then I ripped his picture and I thinks nobody would like me no more so I told Hobi I's gonna run away and so I did." Taehyung ended as he looked ashamed of himself.

"Baby," Jungkook made Taehyung look at him, "We would never hate you even if you murdered us-"

"Don't give him any ideas." Yoongi interrupted. Jungkook gave him a look that said 'Really?' and then continued his little speech.

"The point is, we will always love you, and protect you." Taehyung smiled.

"I love and will protect you all too!" He squealed out.

Everyone smiled. Yoongi, who must've slipped after seeing Taehyung happy, spoke up, "I'm sorry for not watching you Tae Tae." He walked over to the younger little.

"It's okay," Tae hugged his older brother. Everyone else awed and joined the hug.

------

Sorry for the shorter chapter!!!

I'll make up for it in the next one!!!

I'm also sorry that my writing is not good!!

💖✌