5

"Daddy!  Daddy!  Come quick!" Little Namjoon yelled as he ran into the living room.

"Why?  What's going on?" Jungkook hurriedly asked as he got up to follow Namjoon.

He noticed tears forming in the little's eyes and knew immediately something was terribly wrong.

"What's the matter Joonie?" He wiped away the falling tears.

"It's not me Daddy, it's Jinnie!  Please hurry!" Namjoon took his hand and rushed him towards the little's play room.

Hoseok was sleeping in the corner with a pacifier in his mouth while everyone else was standing around the play table.

Quiet whimpers were heard as Jungkook made his way towards the table with Namjoon clung to his hip.

He slightly moved Taehyung over so he could see what was happening, "Sorry sweetie."

But what he saw after that, completely horrified him.

Jin's leg was cut open, really bad.

Jungkook's eyes widened at the sight, but he tried to remain calm for all the littles.

"Okay Jinnie, it's going to be okay," He said in a gentle voice.

"Daddy!" Jin cried out.

Yoongi was holding onto him while trying not to cry himself.  He hushed him to try and calm him down, and he tightened the hold he had on Jin.

Jin burried his face into Yoongi's shirt and cried.

Jimin and Taehyung were completely terrified by what they were looking at, and Jungkook noticed.

"Namjoonie," he turned around to face him and grabbed his hands, "Can you take Minnie and TaeTae outside please?"

Namjoon nodded and wrapped an arm over Jimin and Taehyung's shoulders.  He lead them out of the room so they don't have to look at Jin's injury anymore.

"Yoongi, honey, you need to let go of Jinnie, okay?" Yoongi shook his head no and held Jin closer, afraid of what would happen if he let go.

"Yoongi, please?  In order to make Jinnie better you have to let go baby," Jungkook sadly said.

Yoongi's lip started wobbling and he looked down at Jin who was still crying.  He nodded his head and Jungkook took that as a sign to steal Jin from him.

"Yoongi, can you wake up Seokie and tell him that it's an emergency?"

The little sniffles, "Okay."

Jungkook held onto Jin while Yoongi woke up Hoseok.

Luckily, Hoseok's defensive reflex put him straight into caregiver mode.

"Oh my gosh!  What happened?" Hoseok shrieked.

"I would like to know the same thing, but we can save that for later.  Can you please take Yoongi outside with the others?  Start driving to the hospital and I will be right behind you." He instructed.

"Of course!  Why would I say no?" He rushed Yoongi out the door.

"Okay Jinnie, you're going to have to be cooperative with me, okay?" Jin looked at his daddy with teary eyes, "O-okay."

"I'm going to pick you up, and it might hurt, but I promise that I will be as gentle as I can with you.  If you feel a lot of pain, you can squeeze my arm as hard as you can." Jungkook told him.

Jin nodded, understanding everything that was said.  He held a breath in as Jungkook got ready to pick him up.

Jin let out whimpers as Jungkooks lifted him, but keeping his mouth closed so he didn't let out a bunch of sound.

More tears fell down his cheeks and he squeezed his daddy's arm.  "I know baby, it will all be over soon, I promise."

---

As Jungkook's car arrived at the hospital, a gurney was brought out to carry Jin inside without hurting him.

"No!  Please!" Jin cried as they took him inside.

Jungkook's heart shattered as he heard his poor baby crying.

He walked inside to be met with Hoseok, who was trying to comfort four crying littles.

Jimin was on his lap crying into his shirt, Yoongi and Taehyung were on both sides of Hoseok crying into his shoulders, and Namjoon sat on the ground on his knees, crying into his hands as Hoseok played with his hair to try and calm him down.

They are lucky that it was only them in the room or else the littles would be suffering right now.

"Come here Joonie," He lifted the little up off the ground.

He sat down next to Yoongi on the couch with Namjoon resting in his lap.

"Daddy?" The little looked up at him.

"What's up baby?" Jungkook asked, grabbing one of Namjoon's hands and rubbing it softly.

"Is Jinnie going to be okay?"

"Yes, but there will be some adjustments we will have to make when Jinnie comes back home alright?"

"What do you mean?" Namjoon had a curious but worried look in his eyes as he listened to what his daddy was telling him.

"Well Jinnie is going to need a lot of rest so he can heal, so that means no playing with him for a while," While Jungkook talked, everyone listened to what he was saying, "But he has his big strong brothers that can help take care of him right?"

Jimin and Taehyung nodded with frowns on their faces.  Taehyung looked so tired and ready to pass out at any moment.  They all were, it's been such a long day.

"I'll help Jinnie the mostest though," Namjoon said, looking up and Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled, "I'm sure you will, you're so caring for your brothers."

"Me too." Yoongi whispered.

Jungkook turned his head towards the smaller boy.  He was staring straight ahead, letting tears fall from his eyes.

Jungkook turned Yoongi's head and wiped off his tears.  He gave a little smile and brought him close.

He gave Yoongi a kiss on the head and said, "I know you will help to sweetie."

-------

im not dead :)