a. satisfied (gilbert blythe)

a.  SATISFIED!
"*" means you can change

"you're like me, you're never satisfied

"you're like me, you're never satisfied."

TITLE | SATISFIED.

OC NAME | ANGELICA SCHUYLER
PERSONALITY(IES) | OUTGOING, FLIRTATIOUS, PREJUDICIAL, OBSERVANT, IDEALISTIC, ANALYTICAL, SELFLESS
FACE CLAIM(S) | MACKENZIE FOY*

OC NAME | ANGELICA SCHUYLERPERSONALITY(IES) | OUTGOING, FLIRTATIOUS, PREJUDICIAL, OBSERVANT, IDEALISTIC, ANALYTICAL, SELFLESSFACE CLAIM(S) | MACKENZIE FOY*

LOVE INTEREST(S) | GILBERT BLYTHE
SUMMARY | ANNE WITH AN E AU

     In the small town of Avonlea, there was one family that definitely stuck out due to their notorious social status and reputation that upheld them. From New York City moved the Schuylers led by a rich man and followed by his three daughters. Angelica being the oldest was held to the highest status, a prize to be won. Unfortunately, for most young, eligible bachelors of Avonlea, she was quite picky when it came to love, not worrying her father in any means necessary.
When a gathering occurs in the Schuyler residence, the young daughters were the stars of the show, the young teenage boys were shooting their shots, most of which prompted by their parents. Most of them tried with Angelica, for she was gorgeous, witty beyond belief, and a good conversationalist, but to their dismay, they were shrugged off. Angelica knew she didn't want to settle for less than she could.
Then Gilbert Blythe entered the house with his sickened father who he was helping around, and he happened to catch the eyes of both Eliza, the second oldest of the Schuyler sisters and of course, Angelica. Eliza always admired her sister, but knew that she wouldn't be one to pass up an opportunity to flirt with the young boy, so she attempted to catch his eye and told her sister that she called dibs.
Angelica then formulated the plan to help her sister, knowing she wasn't one to fall easily so this one must've been something. She shortly found out that he was more than she could've imagined, the two immediately connecting in intelligence and wit, him starting the conversation rather broadly, speaking, "You strike me as a girl who has never been satisfied." The two's conversation moved on flirtatiously, dancing a little, but her prejudice got the best of her, and when she saw her sister across room, staring at the two with puppy dog eyes, her heart tightened, but she knew what she needed to do.
She decided to introduce the two, which was possibly the worst decision in her opinion. They started flirty banter and the rest continued as such. In school, the two would sit together in lunch and would spend time with one another, which didn't go unnoticed by Ruby Gillis, who had a crush on the Blythe boy since their third year, and of course Angelica who over time of spending time with him in their home had fallen for the boy.
Then entered the picture, the Cuthbert's new charge, Anne Shirley-Cuthbert, who had caught the eye of Gilbert Blythe after he had returned from his summer trip with his father. Then Angelica knew, he was like her, he would never be satisfied.

EXTRAS | HAMILTON & ANNE AU

—  Obviously Eliza and Peggy are in this, i was thinking the fcs could be like Malina Weissman for Eliza and Trinity Likins for Peggy.
— Angelica is the same age as Gilbert, Eliza will be like Anne's age and Peggy is like a couple years younger than that.
— Ruby is going to have beef with Eliza bc of how close she is to Gilbert, but Angelica just kinda sips her tea and sits back
— There has to be mental conflict of her being in love with Gilbert but not wanting to upset Eliza.
—  Angelica is very much looking forward to going to college and believes women can do anything a guy can do.
—  Angelica should be friends with Prissy and the older girls. Eliza is kinda a loner and doesn't talk to many girls. She is kinda friends with Jane, but only because of Angelica.
—  While the girls yell at Anne and comfort Ruby, Angelica notices her sister become saddened and rushes toward her to comfort her.
—  She wants to go to London to get her education, which makes Gilbert kind of sad about because the two of them have gotten closer and they're like besties.
—  Like I just mentioned, Gilbert and Angelica are like super close and she genuinely supports him. He goes to her for a lot because she's wise beyond her years.
— In season 2, if this fic lasts that long, he writes to her while he's gone and when she leaves for college, she writes to him.
—  She meets someone while she's in college and she tells Gilbert about him and he's like 😤.
—  Yeah they shouldn't ever get together, but it's a relationship built kinda fic, so Shirbert is still canon, but Angelica is always just there for him.
—  Eliza and Gilbert stop their relationship when she realizes that he really likes Anne, and he denies it but she knows the tea.

NOTES | so yeah it's a relationship building fic. it kinda feels weird to match up a historical figure with a fictional character but eh it could be weirder.
STATUS | AVAILABLE