a. bing! (peter parker)

a. BING!
"*" means you can change

  BING!"*" means you can change

"sarcasm is my only defense."

TITLE |BING!

OC NAME | CHANDLER BING
PERSONALITY(IES) | SARCASTIC, HUMOROUS, CHARISMATIC, SKEPTICAL, STUBBORN
FACE CLAIM(S) | ALEX LAWTHER*

OC NAME | CHANDLER BINGPERSONALITY(IES) | SARCASTIC, HUMOROUS, CHARISMATIC, SKEPTICAL, STUBBORNFACE CLAIM(S) | ALEX LAWTHER*

LOVE INTEREST(S) | PETER PARKER*
SUMMARY | HOMECOMING AU

Chandler Bing was born with sarcasm in his bones. He has always known as the kid with a quick tongue and charismatic wit. This earned him recognition at Midtown School of Science & Technology. Most people knew of the sarcastic kid in grade ten that couldn't stand keeping his mouth closed for over five minutes.
Despite his talkative manner, the kid got his work done and has made good grades since elementary school. This gained him a spot on the decathlon team. That's how he knew Peter Parker.
Peter Parker was quite the opposite of Chandler, as he was usually quite and kept to himself. He didn't have an ounce of sarcasm in his body and was naturally kind and caring for other people. Ever since the scarlet webster has made his appearance in New York, he has been more mysterious than ever and dropped out of most school activities.
One big thing that could guarantee Parker a broad future was the Academic Decathlon, but the ambitious boy swore that he was too busy to be a part of it. That was the thing that made Chandler the most suspicious.
The boy found his curiosity to be an overbearing emotion. He soon caught himself in a study arrangement with the other boy, digging himself deeper into the investigation of "who is Peter Parker?"

EXTRAS | HOMECOMING & FRIENDS

— Joey or Phoebe can be in this book, but I wouldn't recommend adding Monica, Ross, or Rachel.
— If you add Joey or Phoebe, my recommended face claims would be Noah Centineo
— Have this be a slow burn. They deserve a slow burn. They're the real otp
— Have Chandler start to form a crush on Peter or Spider-Man
— When the decathlon team is in D.C., have Chandler see Peter on the roof of the pool looking down on the rest of the team and have Peter panic and leave quickly, making Chandler unsure of what he saw.
— The two call each other by their middle names. It takes Peter awhile to get used to it, but he ends up being a smol and saying it, lowkey making Chandler excited.

NOTES | PETER IS A SMOL
i literally love this someone pls do it justice
STATUS | AVAILABLE