b. squirrel girl (michelle jones)

b. SQUIRREL GIRL!
"*" means you can change

 SQUIRREL GIRL!"*" means you can change

"what the fuck! you can talk?"

TITLE | SQUIRREL GIRL.*

OC NAME | DOREEN GREEN.
PERSONALITY(IES) | FUN-LOVING, BALANCED, GOOFY, DYNAMIC, WHIMSICAL, FLAMBOYANT
FACE CLAIM(S) | ABBEY COWAN.*

LOVE INTEREST(S) | MICHELLE JONESSUMMARY | HOMECOMING AU

SUMMARY | HOMECOMING AU

     She wasn't a hippy stereotype, that one thing was for sure. She just loved the Earth and loved animals, but constantly found herself speaking to the squirrels in the park. It wasn't like she found it strange, because it looked like they were always listening. The other kids in school, however, saw it to be strange and label her as that girl that stops to talk to squirrels. Doreen didn't think she was insane, but when they started talking back, she thought she was losing it.
     After she saved that squirrel from a dog, she wasn't expected the squirrel to actually thank her, for when she heard a voice thanking her for her actions, she screamed and ran home, thinking she had gone mental.
On her way to school the next day, she realized that she didn't have a bad dream. All she heard were squirrels trying to speak to her and greeting her on her way to the bus stop. She avoided every sound, every murmur, any voice. When her friends asked what was wrong, she ignored them, too.
Michelle Jones always kept her eyes on the redhead, like most people did when they'd spot her stopping and talking to squirrels on a walk. She thought the girl was unique and interesting, and she couldn't quite wrap her mind around her odd behavior.
When the girl started to stray away from her typical manner, the mixed girl begun to suspect something was off, and when the girl would sometimes be late or absent from class, much like her classmate, Peter Parker, she is determined to figure out what this girl is truly all about.

EXTRAS | HOMECOMING & SQUIRREL GIRL

—     This obviously isn't entirely like Squirrel Girl, but it is inspired by it.
— Doreen is a pansexual skinny
— Her abilities consist of superhuman strength, agility, and senses along with retractable claws
— She got her powers when she was born but they weren't realized until she was 16. Also, her parents knew about them because she was born with a squirrel tail when she was born but they got it surgically removed and thought it was a deformity.
— Home girl can summon an army of squirrels because why the fuck not?
— She has a squirrel sidekick named Tippy Toe and she is the squirrel that she saved from a dog. She wears a pink bow just like the comics!!
— Squirrel Girl will be the one to defeat Thanos 😤😤 (lmao she actually does in the comics)
— She should have 2 or 1 friend(s), someone(s) that look past her strange qualities.

NOTES | she is big soft
STATUS | AVAILABLE