a. scott pilgrim vs the world (au)

a. SCOTT PILGRIM VS THE WORLD!
"*" means you can change

 SCOTT PILGRIM VS THE WORLD!"*" means you can change

"bread makes you fat?"

TITLE | SCOTT PILGRIM VS THE WORLD

OC NAME | SCOTT PILGRIM
PERSONALITY(IES) | ABSENT-MINDED, ALERT, CHALLENGING, UNPREDICTABLE, CHARMING
FACE CLAIM(S) | WYATT OLEFF

OC NAME | SCOTT PILGRIMPERSONALITY(IES) | ABSENT-MINDED, ALERT, CHALLENGING, UNPREDICTABLE, CHARMINGFACE CLAIM(S) | WYATT OLEFF

LOVE INTEREST(S) | RAMONA FLOWERS*
SUMMARY | STRANGER THINGS AU

     Scott never fit in with the other kids, but it wasn't like he really wanted to be. He enjoyed being lonesome at the arcade with no one talking so him as he played Street Fighter by himself. He also had his band including him and his three friends. Although he is known around the school for being socially awkward, he makes up for it with his charming demeanor.
     When a new girl comes to town and Will Byers, a kid known to be bullied, goes missing, Scott Pilgrim decides that he's going to help Will's friends try to find the small boy, while also trying to find his way into the eyes of the mysterious girl with colorful hair that he sees in his dreams.

EXTRAS | ST & SPVTW

—  I see Ramona Flowers being played by Iris Apatow, but she could be played by anyone.
—  the seven exes is unnecessary for this book, because he's going to help "fight" for Will heheh
—  you can add in Knives if you want to and maybe add in Envy. idk it would be cool to add them in as his exes.
—  if you add in Envy, her character should basically just go to a different school and then she should show back up sometime in the beginning of the book. Maybe played by Lilia Buckingham*???
—  knives should probably in the grade under them and people think that it was weird that he dated someone younger (bc it's weird in middle school) but she should be played by Lily Chee bc Lily is so cute??
—  I don't really care who you cast as his friends/band mates.
—  MAYBE ADD HIS LITTLE SISTER?? and of course Wallace bc they could talk shit about Scott and once again idc who you cast as them but they are lit characters
—  Ramona shouldn't be introduced for while
—  make Scott act like Scott Pilgrim!!! A socially awkward but smol bean!!
—  YEET!

NOTES | I can only see Wyatt as Scott, because like it says in his bio, he is "basically Scott Pilgrim"
STATUS | AVAILABLE